Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Kansas,
Dear Kansas,
You elected this fuckhead....you deserve the fucking you are getting.  Continue to be a horrible example for the rest of the country.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/18...tail=email

Quote:August Job Losses in Kansas Leave Republicans Baffled: Promises of Sunshine and Utopia Fade

But, hey.... at least you don't have to worry about 'sharia law.'

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/reli...55224584/1
RE: Dear Kansas,
Things aren't all bad for Kansas. There must still be at least forty people nationwide who aren't aware of Kansas's heroic efforts these past 10-20 years to make their public education system a laughing stock.

So they have that going for them.
Yeah, wasn;t that the state where the education system was so underfunded that it was illegal? and when they told the governor he had to provide more funding or else, he threatened to defun the judicial system? I don't know how that went over, but you'd think he'd get impeached for that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

You can only get impeached if the state congress hates you... they love him. Kansas is very, very conservative. I lived and worked in that state for four years, right across from the Capitol Building. Sad
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Mini, that band have better things to do than answer your fan mail. Probably.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I don't want them to answer or be impeached.  People need to learn that elections matter and if they keep electing these fuckfaces they deserve every sharp stick that goes up their assholes.
(September 22, 2015 at 9:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't want them to answer or be impeached.  People need to learn that elections matter and if they keep electing these fuckfaces they deserve every sharp stick that goes up their assholes.

Shock

Wait, did you just say "people learn" !?

As in, "learn the lessons of history"?

People... learn...

Bwahahahaha!!!  ROFLOL
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

No one learns anything from history.  But they can learn temporary lessons from bad examples.

Kansas is a horrible example of what happens when you listen to these trickle-down motherfuckers.
Once again, tough shit Kansans but you brought this on yourselves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/us/kan...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:Kansas Parents Worry Schools Are Slipping Amid Budget Battles

Quote:The struggle over school funding in Kansas reached a new crisis point when the State Supreme Court on Friday ruled that the Republican-dominated Legislature had not abided by its constitutional mandate to finance public schools equitably, especially poorer districts with less property wealth. The court, in an effort to force legislative action, reiterated a deadline that gave the state until June 30 to fix the problem or face a school shutdown.

Quote:“People are saying, ‘This is not the Kansas I know,’ and ‘This is not the Republican Party I know,’” said Judith Deedy, who helped start the group Game On for Kansas Schools.

Yes it is and they made no effort to hide their agenda.  You didn't care.  Now Kansas you can eat shit.
"Flying monkeys. Dancing dwarves, crazy witches, and bad roads. Could be worse, Toto, we could still be in Kansas!"
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1040 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Voting Machine Issues In Kansas ReptilianPeon 3 844 August 8, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1891 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Oh Dear. Some Nasty Tweets Will Be Forthcoming Minimalist 15 3847 July 7, 2017 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader? NuclearEnergy 3 1248 May 17, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spread Your Cheeks, Kansas Minimalist 8 1359 April 3, 2017 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Dear Sick People, Minimalist 36 5697 January 13, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Most recent tweet from our dear leader. Brian37 2 850 November 11, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Georgia...Fuck You and Your Religious Liberty Horseshit Minimalist 23 2597 March 28, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Oh, Dear... Poor Republicunts...Poor FUX Minimalist 3 1567 August 27, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0