Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VW Emissions Software
VW Emissions Software
Up to 37K in fines for each car. Ouch. Going on since 2009!

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/21/investin...ng-shares/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: VW Emissions Software
Ah yes... the free market strikes again.

Oh wait.  It was government which caught the bastards.
It was Volkswagen !

Volkswagen ??

Yeppers, Volkwagen !!

Shiiiiiiit !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

There goes my fuckingrovin.
Luckily my VW is petrol, though there's reports in the media today that apparently there might be some recalls over here in Europe too.

Everybody knows the emissions tests are dodgy, but even I'm surprised at how nefarious VW were in actively trying to forge the results!

Share price plummeted too.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Volkswagen was created by the Nazis. No surprise they lie. Nazis love lying.

(September 22, 2015 at 2:07 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Volkswagen was created by the Nazis. No surprise they lie. Nazis love lying.
You're really going there? That Martin Winterkorn and the board/controlling members at VW are Nazi's?  Because Hitler took them over (not created) and funded them during WWII that they continue to be liars because of that?

This was based on greed alone. Emission control cuts performance. Lower performance = lower sales.
This is the curse of being the largest automaker in the world. No good fate awaits the company that shipped more cars in a year than any others.
Oh, come on.  It's so much fun!

[Image: August-21-2011-19-01-17-nazicar.jpg]
(September 22, 2015 at 2:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh, come on.  It's so much fun!

[Image: August-21-2011-19-01-17-nazicar.jpg]
Of course, what was I thinking! I should let people play just as much as I like to. Hi Grandpa, thanks for waiving.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dump software patents, allow geoblocking bypass: Productivity Commission Aractus 0 492 April 30, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Aractus