Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The parables understanding of Quran from Ahlulbayt.
The parables understanding of Quran from Ahlulbayt.
Narrated from Jabir from Abi Abdillah Imam Baqir (as):

"I asked Imam Baqir (as) about the Baatin (inner or secret meaning) of this verse,
"And he caused rain to descend on you from sky, to clean you with it and to remove from you the uncleanness of Satan, to strengthen your hearts, and to establish your feet firmly." [8:11]

Imam (as) said, "The sky in the Baatin (inner or secret meaning) is the Prophet (saww), and the rain is Ali (as) and Allah made Imam Ali (as) from the Prophet (saww) and that is the saying of Allah, "(descended) the rain to clean you with it" and that is Ali (as), Allah purifies the hearts of those who Love Him. And regarding the saying of Allah, "And to remove from you the uncleanness of Satan", The one who loves Ali (as), the uncleanness is removed from him and his heart is strengthened. And the saying of Allah, "And to strengthen your hearts and establish your feet firmly", verily that is Ali (as), the one who loves Ali (as), Allah strengthens his heart through Ali (as) and establishes him upon His Wilayat."

[Source: Tafseer al-Ayyashi, Vol. 2, Pg. 50, Hadees. 25 & Tafseer-e-Furat, Pg. 153, Hadees. 190]
RE: The parables understanding of Quran from Ahlulbayt.
Huh?

I always wonder why with the Quran, random words will be untranslated followed by the translation. The damn thing is being presented in English, so what's with the random untranslated words?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(September 24, 2015 at 3:29 pm)Exian Wrote: Huh?

I always wonder why with the Quran, random words will be untranslated followed by the translation. The damn thing is being presented in English, so what's with the random untranslated words?

Baatin can be translated as "inside" "inward" "inner"  but I'm not sure how to best translate the word to mean what it means in Arabic.
Doesn't matter.  It's just gibberish.
Ipse dixit.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 76 2589 Yesterday at 4:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8623 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20553 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1279 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4370 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2892 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48866 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12308 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 860 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14315 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257