Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truly Psychic...Not Ashamed.
Truly Psychic...Not Ashamed.
So, yeah. I'm psychic. 
I've always known this...even as a small child I've had this "awareness". 
For some reason, I've been given the spiritual gifts of deduction and generalization. It can also be a curse at times, because ordinary people can never fully understand the burden of getting it right, sometimes. 

I know you guys are a skeptical bunch, but if you have thoughts or questions, please feel free to ask...I or one of the other gifted psychics on this forum (yes, I do sense that there are others) will do our best to provide insight and amazingly accurate guesses, periodically.

That being said.....I'm getting a strong sense that someone here is going through a change of some kind.
It's overwhelming...very powerful.
RE: Truly Psychic...Not Ashamed.
(September 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm)Thena323 Wrote: So, yeah. I'm psychic. 
I've always known this...even as a small child I've had this "awareness". 
For some reason, I've been given the spiritual gifts of deduction and generalization. It can also be a curse at times, because ordinary people can never fully understand the burden of getting it right, sometimes. 

I know you guys are a skeptical bunch, but if you have thoughts or questions, please feel free to ask...I or one of the other gifted psychics on this forum (yes, I do sense that there are others) will do our best to provide insight and amazingly accurate guesses, periodically.

That being said.....I'm getting a strong sense that someone here is going through a change of some kind.
It's overwhelming...very powerful.

Someone is going through a change of some kind...uncanny. Do you also sense that there is an important person in my life whose name begins with B or possibly M?

Simply test for a psychic. I have - with you in mind - arranged four common object here on my desk. Describe them.

Sorry, luv. You seem a nice enough person, but if you think you're psychic, you're fooling yourself.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm psychic too.  I make the following prediction:

If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Um.........How long ago did I stop beating my wife? (oh shit, there is no good answer for that)

Er...........What do I have inside me right now? (damn, to many correct answers possible)

Ah..........How much money do I have to give you? (think I got her now)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm)Thena323 Wrote: So, yeah. I'm psychic. [...]
I'm often told I'm "psychic" as well... No, wait - "psychotic".
Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(September 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm)Thena323 Wrote: .....I'm getting a strong sense that someone here is going through a change of some kind.

HOW DID YOU KNOW!? OMG haha

I always find psychics funny, because they could be something more lucrative than telling people's fortunes. They could be at the racetrack, betting sports, or playing a ticket at the nearest gas station to get a lottery ticket. Then they say that it doesn't work that way. They sound just like the theists on here trying to explain how they talk to god. Every logical question that comes their way, is always redirected to something else. Yes, you talk to god, but you can't test it. Yes, you're psychic, but we can't test it either. It doesn't work that way.. Yeah, Okaaayy.. surrreeee.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(September 26, 2015 at 9:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Someone is going through a change of some kind...uncanny.  Do you also sense that there is an important person in my life whose name begins with B or possibly M?

Simply test for a psychic.  I have - with you in mind - arranged four common object here on my desk.  Describe them.

Sorry, luv.  You seem a nice enough person, but if you think you're psychic, you're fooling yourself.

Boru
Yes, there is an important person in your life. Their name starts with the one of the letters B through M.

The items arranged on your desk are....wait a minute. I'm sensing negativity from you. It's blocking my gift to some degree. The items vary in size....and purpose. Is one of them in a wrapper? Or been near something that was once in a wrapper?

I'm also getting a strong sense that you skimmed the OP, and didn't notice it's in the Humor forum. Am I right? Smile
(September 26, 2015 at 9:16 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm psychic too.  I make the following prediction:

Sod psychics. I need a psychiatrist to help me with my Sarcasm Impairment Syndrome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 26, 2015 at 9:25 pm)Salacious B. Crumb Wrote:
(September 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm)Thena323 Wrote: .....I'm getting a strong sense that someone here is going through a change of some kind.

HOW DID YOU KNOW!? OMG haha

I always find psychics funny, because they could be something more lucrative than telling people's fortunes. They could be at the racetrack, betting sports, or playing a ticket at the nearest gas station to get a lottery ticket. Then they say that it doesn't work that way. They sound just like the theists on here trying to explain how they talk to god. Every logical question that comes their way, is always redirected to something else. Yes, you talk to god, but you can't test it. Yes, you're psychic, but we can't test it either. It doesn't work that way..  Yeah, Okaaayy.. surrreeee.

How did I know you were going to say that then?
(September 26, 2015 at 9:16 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm psychic too.  I make the following prediction:

Oh yeah. You're psychic, alright.
And very gifted one, I might add. Feel free to wow and amaze at will!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Norway Ever Truly Pay For Its Sins? BrianSoddingBoru4 9 556 December 7, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Was Bruce Wayne truly innocent? The Valkyrie 32 2635 April 15, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Truly Dark thesummerqueen 28 8562 January 2, 2012 at 3:35 am
Last Post: passionatefool