Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New moderator: Violet
New moderator: Violet
Please join me in welcoming Violet to the moderator team. Violet is one of the earliest members of AF, and brings to the staff a unique perspective.
RE: New moderator: Violet
(September 28, 2015 at 12:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Please join me in welcoming Violet to the moderator team.  Violet is one of the earliest members of AF, and brings to the staff a unique perspective.

I for one welcome our new controller.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hey! Way to go, Violet! Thanks for taking up the responsibility. Smile

The other mods have made some bloody messes with their hammers, but they've never stuck around the scene to play in it. This'll be good.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
4 Horsemen
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Congratulations and welcome, from a junior mod.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Congrats Violet
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Whoah, okay! How excellent Smile I was worried you were only paying us a fleeting visit.

Congratulations, and excellent choice!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Congrats Violet.

Can't remember if I've pissed you off

tis a pity . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote: and brings to the staff a unique perspective.

Ain't that the truth!

Angel
We're all gonna die! Panic
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1284 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5505 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7044 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9751 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4793 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8591 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6122 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6789 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10349 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Please welcome our newest moderator: pocaracas. LastPoet 42 9692 January 29, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Jenny A