Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's meet on Skype with a group video chat!
Let's meet on Skype with a group video chat!
Hey poop stains. 

So King and I have been talking and we were saying how fun it would be to do a group video chat on skype. Skype can do up to 10 people. Would anyone else be interested in doing this?? We can come up with a date/time that works for everyone. People here do get togethers in real life, so perhaps a skype group date would be cool too! 

Speak now if you're interested, or forever hold your peace.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Let's meet on Skype with a group video chat!
Thanks for the offer, but fuckthatshit. For me Skype is limited to IM and voice chat with my teammates online Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm down. You'll have to settle for a shaky cellphone image, because I don't have a camera on my computer, but sure!

I'd kinda like to hear peoples' voices and see facial expressions.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

We used to use google hangout for this kind of thing. I don't know what's hip and cool anymore, but, whatever.

I can't right about now, too much stress and stuff. Maybe when I settle into life here (just in time to be whisked away to england O__o )
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 30, 2015 at 7:11 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: I'm down. You'll have to settle for a shaky cellphone image, because I don't have a camera on my computer, but sure!

Awesome!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 30, 2015 at 7:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(September 30, 2015 at 7:11 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: I'm down. You'll have to settle for a shaky cellphone image, because I don't have a camera on my computer, but sure!

Awesome!

So, uh, how's this work?

The only person I have on Skype are my parents, so my folks can talk to my son when he's here.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(September 30, 2015 at 7:25 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(September 30, 2015 at 7:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Awesome!

So, uh, how's this work?

The only person I have on Skype are my parents, so my folks can talk to my son when he's here.

I'm gonna give it a few days to wait and see if more people respond. Right now it's just me you and King, but skype can have up to 10 people in a group video chat. 

Once we have more, we'll come up with a day/time that works for everyone and we'll exchange skype names via PM and start the party.  Smile

-walsh
"Coo... dats coo." - Eric Cartman

Might be easier to use Google Hangouts as you can send a link to the hangout and everyone can join.
Tried skype once. Freaked out. Hangouts cI'd be up for someday.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2435 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 614 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1127 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2076 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sasha Baron trolls a group of idiots Nay_Sayer 0 929 June 28, 2020 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1057 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  They let these people breed onlinebiker 17 1416 February 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3768 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10563 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 10849 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet