Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top posts, top members ??
top posts, top members ??
I could see those on the function bar above for a couple months.  They are gone now, was it something I did ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: top posts, top members ??
I was wondering when someone would say something.

They're temporarily offline, Tiberius needs to refactor the queries, they put an enormous load on the DB.
You can still find them. Just no button
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
That is correct.
(October 3, 2015 at 11:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I could see those on the function bar above for a couple months.  They are gone now, was it something I did ?

Yes, it is something you did.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
The forum gods mods are punishing you.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
While its down, I'll just fill in as Interim Top Member. I know it's big of me, but then a top member would do this. Welcs!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Top thread by decree will be 'Anusius Loves Your Rectum'.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 3, 2015 at 11:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I could see those on the function bar above for a couple months.  They are gone now, was it something I did ?

Don't you ask like you don't know.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Seriously, your vorlon is not computer savvy at all, despite my manifest skills in almost everything else.

The guys that 'invented, designed, gestated, built, programmed and hatched' computers are a different breed than me.

I don't grok them or their creations at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4753 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Happy Birthday to Banned Members? Jehanne 5 1204 May 20, 2020 at 6:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Today's Posts? Yonadav 9 1659 March 23, 2019 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Sal
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Make the "civil" discussion part of the forum invisible to non members GUBU 54 8063 November 18, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is there a quick way to view new posts in an existing thread? fromdownunder 6 1383 September 18, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3087 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Issue with clicking "View New Posts" Foxaèr 5 1397 July 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Spam Detection (READ THIS IF YOUR POSTS KEEP DISAPPEARING) Tiberius 30 15978 July 4, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  All posts in this thread have vanished! Aroura 0 1059 February 15, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Aroura