Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go For It, Ladies
Go For It, Ladies
Men...especially pencil-dicked republicunt asswipes...are very sensitive about their willies.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/12...tail=email

Quote:Women legislators turn the tables and introduce bills regulating men's reproductive health

Quote:Ohio state Sen. Nina Turner (D) isn't happy with bills that seek to control women's access to contraception and abortion. She has joined a trend across the nation by introducing a bill that would require men seeking a prescription for erectile dysfunction drugs to see a sex therapist, receive a cardiac stress test and "get a notarized affidavit signed by a sexual partner affirming impotency." Sex therapists would be required to present the option of "celibacy as a viable lifestyle choice.”

Turnabout is not only fair play...it's damned near a requirement with those cocksuckers.
RE: Go For It, Ladies
Yes!

I love these ladies!
Dying to live, living to die.
Rock on.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm still not feeling it, though. Since women's reproductive healthcare involves cervical exams and pap smears, the true male analogue would be the prostate exam. Surely the congresswoman pushing for the bill in Ohio can find a way to work that in there too (strained pun intended). Perhaps a note from the spouse or girlfriend of the patient, affirming that in addition to being an asshole, he also has an asshole in need of probing and testing.
I'm curious to see the conservative response to this.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 6, 2015 at 3:57 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I'm still not feeling it, though. Since women's reproductive healthcare involves cervical exams and pap smears, the true male analogue would be the prostate exam. Surely the congresswoman pushing for the bill in Ohio can find a way to work that in there too (strained pun intended). Perhaps a note from the spouse or girlfriend of the patient, affirming that in addition to being an asshole, he also has an asshole in need of probing and testing.

I agree.  There should be a thorough prostate exam for men with erectile dysfunction.  Harvard Medical School says so, too:

Sex and the Prostate: Overcoming erectile dysfunction when you ...

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I would volunteer to do screenings for latent homosexuality.

I've often thought ED sufferers might have issues there . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, interesting how they will react when the tables are turned. Big Grin
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Since every spermatozoon is a potential human being, the bill should include a requirement that males ONLY ejaculate into fertile, willing females, or into cryonic storage facilities. Any male who refuses to do so is a baby killer and Jesus will kick him in the nards.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wonder if I could register as an approved storage vessel ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1168 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Here you go, Ladies. What Drumpfucks Think. Minimalist 13 1175 August 2, 2016 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's be honest muslim ladies... ignoramus 29 3606 April 20, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Go For It, Ladies Minimalist 3 1082 March 4, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  KEEP BITCHING LADIES.... Minimalist 9 2237 February 23, 2012 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ladies I fully support this method of protest. downbeatplumb 49 13850 December 22, 2011 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Epimethean