Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New chapter! Never Ending Story #10
New chapter! Never Ending Story #10
Hi everyone! I just recorded the latest chapter in this wonderful story! You can see the full story and contribute to it here, and you can watch the rest of the chapters on my website here.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9RDjlOxlig
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: New chapter! Never Ending Story #10
Thanks Uncle Rob, you tell the best stories!
You're welcome! Glad you liked it Smile

I've been experimenting with the options on YouTube, I added some captions to help get my points across.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Bump for those who may have missed it, then I'll let it sink Big Grin

Index of my best videos
I pissed myself laughing along with you at chapter one. Had a trouble finding a funnier chapter than the first one so far.
Haha Awesome! Love hearing "That means willies, praw-bly." in your accent.

And I'm glad to see the resident Dr.Vagina Checker is still a character Big Grin

I was thinking- We should do a sequel book (yeah, even before the first one has ended. Impressive, huh?), but in the OP have a set character list that we have to use, and any characters that gets added will be officially added to the OP list. Maybe even have a set era it takes place. Just to add a little bit of restraint. I think creativity is born of restraint- I'm in that camp.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Evie: I agree, there's something particularly ridiculous about the first chapter which makes it very hard to beat!

Exian: That sounds like a great idea! That could be a lot of fun Smile What does everyone think?

Index of my best videos
I think we should do lots of mini-ones and whenever they start becoming not funny make a new one. I think it's funny at first because it's fresh and people can remember the beginning and work from it.

So instead of Never-ending stories it would be a collection of short stories from the strange collective mind of AF.org

We could start with a little bit of a theme for each one to set the ball rolling and to make them unique.
That sounds like a good idea too!

Index of my best videos
(October 12, 2015 at 8:44 am)Evie Wrote: I think we should do lots of mini-ones and whenever they start becoming not funny make a new one. I think it's funny at first because it's fresh and people can remember the beginning and work from it.

So instead of Never-ending stories it would be a collection of short stories from the strange collective mind of AF.org

We could start with a little bit of a theme for each one to set the ball rolling and to make them unique.

Yeah, this would be awesome.

When a short story ends we can decide on who gets to start the next story and what context to put it in. It'll stay real fresh this way.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1936 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I should have never switched from... Fake Messiah 18 1452 January 11, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  News Headlines You Never Expect To See BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1264 September 4, 2019 at 10:35 am
Last Post: viocjit
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 365 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Things that should never be combined. Brian37 104 6482 November 20, 2018 at 9:16 am
  Test thread never mind. Brian37 4 749 May 5, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Never ending Sh*thole song... Brian37 0 344 February 2, 2018 at 11:03 am
  Why You Should Never Put Christmas Lights On Palm Trees BrianSoddingBoru4 15 2328 January 1, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  The sun: A story of pure brightness. Edwardo Piet 3 311 December 11, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 905 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm