Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin's New Low: Funeral Crasher
Sarah Palin's New Low: Funeral Crasher
Sarah Palin makes my skin crawl.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannyn-mo...79801.html
binnyCoffee
RE: Sarah Palin's New Low: Funeral Crasher
Then you should see her without the mask...

But i don't see where she crashed a funeral anywhere in there.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I usually laugh at the worst US politicians,such as Palin. Dubya was hilarious. Underneath it all is a deep gratitude they aren't ours and a profound hope they don't do anything which will hurt Australia.

When Sarah Palin first came to notice during the Presidential campaign,a writer here called her 'The American Pauline Hanson',which is a deep insult. Pauline worried me a lot; she's ignorant and rather stupid,but she's no hypocrite. Palin is the kind of person who gives fascists a bad name.

(Pauline was in the news a few weeks ago for stating publicly she would not sell her large country property to Muslims)

ADDENDUM: What might the press have said had Palin NOT attended the funeral of a former Governor? Seems to me she was between a rock and a hard place.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The full article linked below is worth a read.---at one point Pauline was seen as such a threat she was arrested, charged and convicted on trumped up charges of electoral fraud. Pauline spent 3 months in prison making many friends, before the conviction was quashed.

Quote:Pauline Lee Hanson (nee Seccombe; born 27 May 1954[1]) is an Australian politician and former leader of Pauline Hanson's One Nation, a political party with a populist and anti-immigration platform. In 2006, she was named by The Bulletin as one of the 100 most influential Australians of all time.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson
Palin is.... how can I put this delicately.... a cunt.

That's about as delicate as I can be.
I don't quite understand. What evidence is there that she crashed the funeral? It doesn't say anything; just makes a blatant assertion as far as I can see. It says there were plenty of dignitaries, and I assume there were plenty of ex-dignitaries as well, including Mrs Palin.

This article reeks of opinionated bullshit. The author clearly doesn't like Palin, and the dead guy apparently didn't like her that much either, but that doesn't mean she can't attend his funeral. A few years back in the UK, the ex-PM Margaret Thatcher attended the funeral of another ex-PM Edward Heath, despite the fact that the two were rivals and he hated her (she challenged him to a party leadership contest and won). The point is, nobody cared; she was there to pay her respects as far as everyone can tell. The same is the case here. If Palin had caused a scene then her intentions were evidently less than honourable, but it seems from her quote that she was there to pay her respects to a leader.

Course, I haven't followed this entire story, so I could be wrong. All I'm saying is that the article seems to be loaded with baseless assertions.
(May 18, 2010 at 8:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Palin is.... how can I put this delicately.... a cunt.

That's about as delicate as I can be.

I'm sure if you practice you'll learn to be less obtuse.
ROFLOL
[Image: palin.jpg]

Rolleyes
I'm an Alaskan .. I only voted in the last election to vote against her...not that it matters the pres was picked b4 Alaskas votes were even in .Smile
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
"To Anyone who is questioning this article"

Sarah Palin Quote:
Quote:"Our state has lost a great leader. What he has left behind will have changed all of our lives, and he spoke so often about energy and security, and energy and prosperity and the nation, and we must not forget that."

If you knew and understood the hypocrisy in this bullshit statement by her, then you would understand how she "Darkened/Crashed" the funeral....

I don't expect those who are not living in the U.S. to completely comprehend the side-line politics that are fed to us on a day to day basis, just as I don't claim to understand the majority of the Non-U.S. resident's runners and leaders....

We all share a common ground in "Car Salesman/Door-to-Door Salesman" Politics, but in many cases, it takes living and even growing up in a certain region for someone to completely understand just how backwards and inhumane someone can be in the spot light of that region...............

I could share many opinions about Margaret Thatcher or Tony Blair, but when it all comes down to the bottom line, I am over here and you are there with them....I have no ground to stand on, on how it is to live under a rule of either person which, sadly enough, is within your border.....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Sarah Palin's middle name is hypocrisy...and cunt.
binnyCoffee