Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have something important to say.
I have something important to say.
I love you all in a distant very distant family kinda  way i love you all very distant genetic cousins.  Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: I have something important to say.
No. I won't lend you $10K.

No matter how nice you are.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
No germs, please.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Dying to live, living to die.
No matter how much you ridicule and belittle my beliefs Dyresand, I still love you too bud
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Ok, but I don't do anal on a first date.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ok, but I don't do anal on a first date.

Liar.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The feeling isn't mutual.
(October 13, 2015 at 5:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Ok, but I don't do anal on a first date.

Liar.

Boru

Who squealed on me?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Ned Beatty (rim shot).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2244 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1627 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 208 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4285 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6370 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4733 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 388 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 511 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1286 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2250 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama