Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bibles, guns, and freedom. Keep the change.
Bibles, guns, and freedom. Keep the change.
God I missed Georgia so much! The food, first of all, is so much better here. And I never have to freeze at all. Big Grin
More importantly, the never ending source of hilarity. I passed a guy sitting in a lazyboy eating off a TV tray in the back of a pick up truck at the red light. Lol Big Grin

This morning I saw a sign that said "No Gay Eating Here". Ha!

What are some funny things you see where you live?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Bibles, guns, and freedom. Keep the change.
A hen on the loose at the gas station.

I wonder where the fuel goes.....
Got a neighbor who drives his lawn mower to the liquor store. Is that funny?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 14, 2015 at 1:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Got a neighbor who drives his lawn mower to the liquor store. Is that funny?

Yes lmao. Where do you live?

0/10

A massive pigeon problem in Stevenage, so this kinda thing is a common sight Big Grin

[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I live near Ferguson.
(October 14, 2015 at 2:11 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 1:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Got a neighbor who drives his lawn mower to the liquor store. Is that funny?

Yes lmao. Where do you live?
On the outskirts of Omaha NE. Store is only 7 blocks away. Just a little to far to drunk stumble.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Old fucks driving golf carts on the streets.  It's amusing until you get stuck behind one of the assholes.

[Image: golf%20cart_arizona_Reuters_660.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
(October 14, 2015 at 2:21 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I live near Ferguson.

As in, St. Louis? I'll be in StL on the 17th.

Correction... I'll be there on the 21st. Doctor's appointment. 17th was my date last month, when I went in for initial checkup with the new office.

Guess I should have looked at my phone before I typed a date out of my head.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(October 14, 2015 at 8:04 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(October 14, 2015 at 2:21 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I live near Ferguson.

As in, St. Louis? I'll be in StL on the 17th.

Correction... I'll be there on the 21st. Doctor's appointment. 17th was my date last month, when I went in for initial checkup with the new office.

Guess I should have looked at my phone before I typed a date out of my head.

Just be careful. With that hair your liable to be shot by a police officer by mistake.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1279 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3363 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Those Goddamn Aliens Keep Probing my Ass! ComradeMeow 27 3104 September 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  xkcd nails climate change deniers Ryantology 11 2973 January 25, 2014 at 9:47 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Keep Calm Something completely different 15 4162 June 3, 2013 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  How Many Creationists Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb? RonaldReagansGhost666 6 2922 January 15, 2013 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Welsh cake
  How do I keep my kids from becoming atheists? Paul the Human 7 2973 April 15, 2012 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  They hate us for our freedom reverendjeremiah 1 1560 December 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman