Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Bad News For Creatards
More Bad News For Creatards
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/stunning...nd-organs/

Quote:‘Stunning’ discovery: 125-million-year-old mammal remains found with visible fur, skin, and organs

I bet the fucking devil did this to "confuse" them.  Gotta say, the fucking devil is smarter than their silly-assed 'god.'
RE: More Bad News For Creatards
Wow. Amazing find!
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

It truly is amazing what one can find if you put down the fucking bibles and go looking for it.

No one ever learned anything worth knowing in a fucking holy book.
More awesome.

Thanks for bringing these to us, Min!
Dying to live, living to die.
Stop stalling. Show us the transitional forms between the transitional forms and then the transitional forms between those transitional forms or God did it. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So, what's up with airline food? And other bad jokes. Mechaghostman2 16 1385 January 23, 2020 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Magilla
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 13 2160 August 10, 2017 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1556 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  More News to Upset Creatards Minimalist 6 2410 February 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks Minimalist 6 1366 August 31, 2016 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks... Minimalist 5 1582 May 7, 2016 at 6:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  More for Creatards to Whine About. Minimalist 3 1519 March 23, 2016 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Atheist
  The Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Club Minimalist 5 1269 January 21, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The scientific version of good and bad Detective L Ryuzaki 15 5076 August 31, 2015 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  130,000 years ago? Even Neandertal Fucks the Creatards Minimalist 23 6826 April 13, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger