Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are the evidence for no god?
RE: What are the evidence for no god?
The inability of morons...like you...to produce evidence for him.

He's your invisible sky-daddy.   You prove he exists.

(I'll let you know when you succeed.)

(p.s. - don't hold your breath.)
Where my country gone?

What are the evidence for no Pink Unicorn?

What are the evidence for ain't got me no satisfaction?

What are the evidence for no Santy Claus?
(October 16, 2015 at 4:24 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: What are the evidence for no god?

You.  No God worthy of the name would have allowed a human shaped (presumably) creature as dumb as you to come into existence.

Morons babbling about "what are the evidence for no god" are conclusive evidence for no god.
(October 16, 2015 at 4:24 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: What are the evidence for no god?

Why, you looking to change sides?  Do you mean god, or your God - be specific?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

The burden of proof is on you, since you claim that god exists.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Evidence for no God at all? None other than the fact that no God is needed to explain the universe?

Evidence for the non-existence of a specific God depends on the specific God. No God-claim has any evidence whatsoever to support it and most such claims have specific evidence which counters those claims. You'll have to be more specific though. Which God are you talking about?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(October 16, 2015 at 4:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote:

Why, you looking to change sides?  Do you mean god, or your God - be specific.

no
I just want to know the evidence for the position that there is no god.

The ongoing lack of demonstrable evidence, reasoned argument, and valid and sound logic to support the claim that a god or gods exist.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
What fucking church are you all crawling out from?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2377 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3099 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1566 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 4540 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 7392 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2716 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1013 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm
  Legal evidence of atheism Interaktive 16 2505 February 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Evidence for Believing Lek 368 49134 November 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Information The Best Logique Evidence of God Existence Nogba 225 22993 August 2, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: comet