Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pup Pics
Pup Pics
19 days old today. Started at 14oz and is up to 4 pounds. Helps when you're a singleton, no fighting at the lunch counter. Wife has picked Lexy for the name. Eyes are open and she's doing the drunk stumble now.

[Image: Oq9mEEB.jpg?2]

Speaking of lunch

[Image: vHra3hI.jpg]

Now for a nap.

[Image: rZZbBYt.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Pup Pics
Awww......
[Image: crying.jpg]
Crap, did Min just go 'aww'?? O_o

I need to lie down.....

Little cutie he is, mh ^_^
If there's anything that can soften even Minimalist, it's wittle puppies. Heart
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That's one chubby little porker.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Forgot one. This has a little more personality.

[Image: BIV9fJy.jpg]
How come, she's single?

And what will they be once they grow up. Looks like mom is pretty big. Going by the paws only.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 16, 2015 at 7:13 pm)abaris Wrote: How come, she's single?

And what will they be once they grow up. Looks like mom is pretty big. Going by the paws only.

Well, the vet said diseased uterus. First ultrasound (at 30 days) there were 5 embryos, second (42 days)there were 3. At the c-section there was Lexy and 2 partially resorbed. Could have been post op infection from the 1st c-section. We'll never know. Vet said the uterus was full of scare tissue. Lexy was the only one to attach in the right place.

Breed is Belgian Tervuren. 1 of the 4 Belgian Shepard breeds.

http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/belgian-tervuren/
(October 16, 2015 at 5:58 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Crap, did Min just go 'aww'?? O_o
Someone must have hacked Min's account.  Must be time for a password change.   Big Grin
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1639 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20272 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Google plus recomending pics of underage girls?!? paulpablo 23 3200 January 15, 2017 at 5:46 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  avatars: pics vs. favorite images drfuzzy 2 825 September 19, 2015 at 11:28 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Radical muslim preacher Anjem Choudary wanted these pics removed from the internet... Big Blue Sky 13 7049 June 13, 2013 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Making pics of satilites Something completely different 0 918 January 26, 2013 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Post pics of your sunsets here!! :D KichigaiNeko 14 5072 January 16, 2013 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone
  Great pics of Australia Oldandeasilyconfused 7 5381 January 19, 2012 at 4:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Pics: cyclone Yasi aftermath. Oldandeasilyconfused 4 3213 March 2, 2011 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Halloween Pics Darwinian 3 1724 October 31, 2010 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher