Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christian moderator censorship
christian moderator censorship
I mean as little offense as possible, but there is some, frankly, bullshit here.

you have a christian moderator shutting down my topics because he or she is trying to support the bigoted christian revisionist version of history. http://atheistforums.org/thread-37788-newpost.html

yes I posted a new thread with the same title, i did so because I wanted to present the evidence that the christian posers were ignoring in the first post, the two threads were in fact anything but identical, they were not a reposted thread, just a new thread on the same topic with the reference material in the first post where its not so easy for christian religious bigots to pretend to overlook.

if any thread is going to be deleted i would prefer it be the old one, not the new, as this christian poser moderator obviously would have realized from reading the thread.

I realize its not your fault of course, anyone can call themselves anything only and open an account, and there's no way for you to verify someones intentions before opening an account. But all I'm trying to do is fight for my rights and fight for equality and fairness, if I'm to be oppressed, gagged and silenced by insidious religious believers who would prefer my and our legitimate grievances and civil rights issues be censored, then we cannot fight with words as they cannot be heard, then whats left?
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]
RE: christian moderator censorship
[Image: startrekspockfascinating1.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Your thread is here: https://atheistforums.org/thread-35395.html it was merged with the equal thread you already had.
Your thread wasn't deleted, rather it was merged with the old, exact same, topic you had already started.

Usually around here, it's theists crying persecution. Puh-lease.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
A christian moderator? Has CD turned Christian now?

VOTE: lynch CD
(October 21, 2015 at 2:03 pm)Deepthunk Wrote: I mean as little offense as possible, but there is some, frankly, bullshit here.

you have a christian moderator shutting down my topics because he or she is trying to support the bigoted christian revisionist version of history. http://atheistforums.org/thread-37788-newpost.html

yes I posted a new thread with the same title, i did so because I wanted to present the evidence that the christian posers were ignoring in the first post, the two threads were in fact anything but identical, they were not a reposted thread, just a new thread on the same topic with the reference material in the first post where its not so easy for christian religious bigots to pretend to overlook.

if any thread is going to be deleted i would prefer it be the old one, not the new, as this christian poser moderator obviously would have realized from reading the thread.

I realize its not your fault of course, anyone can call themselves anything only and open an account, and there's no way for you to verify someones intentions before opening an account. But all I'm trying to do is fight for my rights and fight for equality and fairness, if I'm to be oppressed, gagged and silenced by insidious religious believers who would prefer my and our legitimate grievances and civil rights issues be censored, then we cannot fight with words as they cannot be heard, then whats left?

You're fucking high on drugs, obviously.
(October 21, 2015 at 2:08 pm)LastPoet Wrote: A christian moderator? Has CD turned Christian now?

Totes. Caught me, man.
(October 21, 2015 at 2:14 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(October 21, 2015 at 2:03 pm)Deepthunk Wrote: I mean as little offense as possible, but there is some, frankly, bullshit here.

you have a christian moderator shutting down my topics because he or she is trying to support the bigoted christian revisionist version of history. https://atheistforums.org/thread-37788-newpost.html

You're fucking high on drugs, obviously.
Drugs? Nah, just a little persecution complex. This may have cured it for awhile.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 21, 2015 at 2:14 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You're fucking high on drugs, obviously.

Must be some heavy shit then. I have been baked beyond belief and never got to that point.
(October 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(October 21, 2015 at 2:14 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You're fucking high on drugs, obviously.

Must be some heavy shit then. I have been baked beyond belief and never got to that point.

I know, right? I couldn't pass as a Christian if I wanted to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Censorship is alive and well! Andreas Economou 10 2506 September 25, 2015 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Andreas Economou