Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days
i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days
hi i have come across an interesting news story about a popular fundy christian who wants to change the Constitution and id like to post a link to the story with my post and comments but im not sure if this is allowed since i have more than 30 posts but have not been here 30 days yet so i dont want to go against the 30/30 rule , if that does go against it . just want to make sure before i start it ,
thanks Smile
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
RE: i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days
(October 24, 2015 at 6:17 pm)jenny1972 Wrote: i have come across an interesting news story and id like to post a link to the story with my post but im not sure if this is allowed since i have more than 30 posts but have not been here 30 days yet so i dont want to go against the 30/30 rule , if that does go against it . just want to make sure before i start it ,
thanks Smile

If it aids your argument, it shouldn't be a problem. It's only frowned upon if you don't make an argument of your own. Only use the link to support it. That's how I understood the rules and didn't run into a problem doing so.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days
Should be okay as long as you preface it with something like...."Look what this fundie shithead wants to do!"
ok thanks i will include it with my comment on it just dont want to get in trouble Smile
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
Or...you could be a little more subtle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question why link is forbidden? Eclectic 10 2105 October 7, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Erm, I've been playing. Succubus 11 2392 August 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I'm done following a thread but it w5on't stop following me! Mystical 12 1398 July 20, 2017 at 5:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2992 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  All posts in this thread have vanished! Aroura 0 1068 February 15, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Were B-Days done away with? brewer 11 1838 September 16, 2016 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5310 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Username change within 365 days Anomalocaris 9 2049 November 5, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3310 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  youtube link is turning into a video.. Marsellus Wallace 2 1558 October 10, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace