Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your AF Halloween Costumes!
Share your AF Halloween Costumes!
So, Catholic Lady had this great idea to "dress up" here on AF.  I've noticed a few other members doing it as well.

I figured it might be helpful to have a thread to encourage this temporary identity change, and a place to explain your costume!

I did not want to change my user name, too much trouble.  So I changed my Avatar to fit my name, instead. 

So, for the next 5 days, I am a sweet, innocent, gullible Disney Princess.  I will not swear or lose my temper, and I will go around singing lovely songs and generally being a silly yet charming airhead in threads.

So, I'm off to feed the woodland creatures!  Tra-lalala!

What will you be for Halloween?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: Share your AF Halloween Costumes!
My costume is going to be engineer boots, jeans, an All Blacks jersey and a cap. I'm going as the guy who DIDN'T make a jackass of himself.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is my costume for Halloween... a pumpkin on my avatar. I think it looks pretty cool and the cogs come through the eye sockets pretty cool as eyes Big Grin

I'm not changing my username because last I knew, you only get one change a year so I'd be stuck with it Wink

I haven't decided what my pranks are gonna be yet but hopefully I will do something Big Grin
I completely forgot about the whole Halloween thing. But as I've just had a change of avatar anyway I'll play along.

My avatar is the separatist leader of rebel alliance. The rebel scum Nicola Sturgeon. She comes from the most wretched hive of scum and villainy commonly known as Scotland. She's here to oppose our glorious leader Darth Supreme Chancellor Cameron's efforts to bring peace to the force by breaking up the kingdom against absolutely everybody's wishes.

Is this the most dangerous woman in Britain?

The Most Dangerous Woman in Britain?

How Britain's 'most dangerous women' just derailed the repeal of the Human Rights Act
I am just gonna be myself and preach the religion of trollism, till halloween
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I'm a leaf ಠ_ಠ
(October 27, 2015 at 9:18 am)Vic Wrote: I'm a leaf ಠ_ಠ

Your avatar just goes with everything Vic Big Grin

"I'm a leaf!"
[Image: avatar_7327.jpg?dateline=1438447762]

"Barney is awesome!"

"There are no more waffles!"

As for Halloween, I just painted my halloween nails last night (and totally fucked one of them up - why can't I paint better with my left hand?!?) and on Friday I'm going to see the Oregon Symphony do the soundtrack of the Nightmare Before Christmas, so I suppose I'll be Jack Skellington?

I guess I need to find an image to change my avatar to...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Killer Klowns!
[Image: pusheen_cat_halloween_costumes_15.gif]
(October 27, 2015 at 11:20 am)Faith No More Wrote: Killer Klowns!

Panic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5293 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Halloween! Cecelia 32 2680 November 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 588 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1781 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  News So Good I Have to Share It Rhondazvous 6 1022 July 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5742 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Will you share your food (serious question) ErGingerbreadMandude 39 5576 January 15, 2018 at 2:21 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Christmas Traditions You Want to Share? Shell B 46 4484 December 20, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7579 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4080 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch