Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF game night??
AF game night??
I was wondering if anyone is up for a game night? I was going to make a Roll20 DnD campaign if anyone is up or that 
or maybe a game of Cards against humanity.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: AF game night??
(October 27, 2015 at 12:36 pm)dyresand Wrote: I was going to make a Roll20 DnD campaign

How does that work?
[Image: t93c9.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I'd be up for some forum based games that aren't Mafia. There was an ongoing DnD game on TTA until the DM got bored of it. I quite enjoyed it though. On another forum I used to frequent someone was trying to create a Fiasco game. Unfortunately we didn't get past deciding our characters so didn't see how it would actually play out in practice.

I'd love to do some role playing again in real life. I always enjoyed them. They're immensely sociable.
I like online poker. It has occurred to me that anyone interested could open a free account on PokerStars (or?) and then pick a time, a game and some small stake and all jump in at once. With any luck we'd have the whole table. If not, pity the poor bastard that gets stuck in our game.
(October 28, 2015 at 10:04 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: I like online poker.  It has occurred to me that anyone interested could open a free account on PokerStars (or?) and then pick a time, a game and some small stake and all jump in at once.  With any luck we'd have the whole table.  If not, pity the poor bastard that gets stuck in our game.

This sounds fun

0/10

Cards against Humanity!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What is cards against humanity? Sounds like a pressure group.
A party game for horrible people, ofc.   Wink

https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
-theres a clone.
http://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

BTW, playing cards with voip open is a riot. Make the Czar read their pick. Nonstop giggling.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Cards against Humanity!

I played with Evie and Violet the other day and you weren't there, you bum. Big Grin

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 549 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1593 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2041 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For the scond night in a row...... Brian37 9 690 May 2, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1045 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4564 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Refreshing while AF sleeps at night J a c k 50 6223 July 20, 2017 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28257 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Rhondazvous 48 17648 July 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Good Night Excited Penguin 13 2432 November 8, 2016 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin