Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of curiosity...
Out of curiosity...
Did anyone read my my first novel?

http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Tolerance-The...1491089628

I actually finished writing my second in the trilogy, but I have not fully edited.

Ever since, I have not wanted to move forward. I would actually like to have some opinion whether or not I should.

If you want to read the first novel for free in order to decide, just let me know. I don't mind.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Out of curiosity...
(October 28, 2015 at 3:06 am)Kitan Wrote: Did anyone read my my first novel?

http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Tolerance-The...1491089628

I actually finished writing my second in the trilogy, but I have not fully edited.  

Ever since, I have not wanted to move forward.  I would actually like to have some opinion whether or not I should.

If you want to read the first novel for free in order to decide, just let me know.  I don't mind.
I remember reading the beginning of a sci-fi novel you were starting a while back.
I wasn't aware that you've had some of your work published since then. 

Why don't you want to move forward?
Was the review in amazon written by your mum?
Grimesy
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

I'll try it for free. Always need something to read in the crapper.
(October 28, 2015 at 8:12 am)alpha male Wrote: I'll try it for free. Always need something to read in the crapper.

What's wrong with your Bible?
Are they self-published or are you working with a publisher?
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(October 28, 2015 at 11:39 am)Thena323 Wrote:
(October 28, 2015 at 8:12 am)alpha male Wrote: I'll try it for free. Always need something to read in the crapper.

What's wrong with your Bible?

It doesn't work. The bible's already full of shit!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Kit, it would be super awesome if you had a kindle version. I need something I can download. I'm all for purchasing books written by forum members and I'll even write you a review but I don't really deal with paperback books. Digital is way better.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There is a Kindle version. It's $3.99.

How do I get the offered free copy?  Dodgy
(October 28, 2015 at 3:06 am)Kitan Wrote: If you want to read the first novel for free in order to decide, just let me know.  I don't mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just out of curiosity, does this song make you feel uncomfortable? orthodox-man 7 1037 February 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Out of curiosity Foxaèr 8 1225 June 6, 2013 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Faith No More