Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic youtube
Classic youtube
I watch one video of a buffoon telling me how the earth is so perfect that there was no way evolution is true.

I click the youtube button to go back to the homepage again, next thing I know:
https://gyazo.com/bc5d881ea7d95ace04b44a6579da79d2
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Classic youtube
That's a nice list Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I cannot imagine not believing in evolution. For instance you see a cloud in the sky and in few minutes it changes shape you believe it was always like that and god made it like that. They also don't believe in childhood because that would mean you believe in change and evolution is any process of formation or growth or development. I mean not to use reason or thinking but just when seeing any change thinking it was always like that because Bible or any other idiotic holy book says so.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Being "taught" evolution was like being taught that you can total an arithmetic progression by writing it again backwards. Once it's been pointed out, it's obvious.

I really think that the people who can't grasp it struggle with the time element. They demand things happen while they stand there and watch. They want to see a badger turn into a whale.

Well... that brings me to the second misunderstanding. Some people think actual individuals evolve into other species during the course of their lifespan.

Seriously people, get a book and read about it. There's nothing to be scared of. You don't have to believe it after reading about it. But maybe you'll realise what a fool you're making of yourself when you do the equivalent of an atheist saying Jesus is a fairground ride made out of binoculars.

At least understand what it is you're not believing in.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
No robovalue you don't get it!
That's all just an excuse for catholic priests and other pedophiles to rape kids, since they don't believe in evolution, and especially biological evolution, human is not a child but already born adult. It's all part of their pedophilic plan:

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Youtube Game Rayaan 24 3568 February 26, 2013 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Conversation with ThickShades on youtube krazedkat 6 2264 September 28, 2010 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Jaysyn