Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're not doing it right !!
You're not doing it right !!
I noted in the 20/20 report last week on Leah Rimini and Scientology she mentioned

Knowledge Reports

Wow!!  I generally detest L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology, but I gotta hand it to him, Knowledge Reports are a GREAT IDEA !!

Getting all the serfs, drones and proles narking out each other is an extremely good way to keep the organization running on track and amassing information on potential problems/problem people in the faith.

I'd advocate for most all other faiths to adopt a similar practice.  We've certainly noted folks coming here to witness various faiths and most all, for reasons still mysterious, turn out to be heretics, backsliders, blasphemers or apostates, or some even more unsavory combination.  If at least the mainline denominations had a firmer grip on their pew warmers, we might see fewer confused religious people coming here spouting off their take on Salvation instead of God's.  Knowledge Reports would be a great answer to the problem.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: You're not doing it right !!
Don't the catholics excommunicate people for this activity? I've got a gut feeling that the muslims are already using this in some form, maybe others also. Around here xtians just do it through gossip, no formal report.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Scientology even gets spouses to rat out each other !!!

Leah even turned in Tom Cruise and Miscavige !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You have to watch out for those S.P.'s after all.

The one thing L. Ron really excelled at was manipulation.