Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heightism
Heightism
Just as a general experiment and to test a theory, how many males on here would call themselves short? Lets say 5'8 and below.

I'm 5'4

"...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

- Carl Sagan
RE: Heightism
5'7

You're expecting male atheists to be shorter than average ?
[Image: pPQu8.png]
(June 9, 2010 at 7:31 pm)AtheistPhil Wrote: 5'7

You're expecting male atheists to be shorter than average ?

Well this really isn't a large enough group I think for anything that could be said to be conclusive but could prove to be interesting.

"...the illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

- Carl Sagan
I'm 5'2", FYI, even though not male.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
5' 9"
I'm 6' 1"
6'1"

Like most Christians Smile
5'1" short shit and a girl Smile
binnyCoffee
5' 9"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFmv22ghzQw
5'11", and the tallest male (and person) in my family. I'd consider 5'4" and lower to be short.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.