Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creed...
Creed...
Hell. Yes.

RE: Creed...
But will he fight Russians for world peace?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(November 6, 2015 at 1:22 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: But will he fight Russians for world peace?

1986 called.
WTF is this?  Rocky XXIII?
I love Rocky movies, a guilty pleasure I suppose. There are certain scenes in these films that rip my heart out. Some of the one liners still leave me in stitches.

"Condominiums? I never use 'em."
I don't want to be negative, because I like Stallone, and I think Rocky was a good movie, and for a sequels many of those were good, too.. So I'll just say....this one isn't for me. Maybe I'll catch it on Netflix in a couple of years.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that this isn't about the band.

I was thinking it was about the band as well. I'm not really up on 90's music. Took me well over a decade to warm up to that decade.

That said, I watched Burnt today, and Creed was one of the trailers shown, and as much as I'm not big into Rocky, Creed looks quite good. I like Rocky's character.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 6, 2015 at 3:20 am)Minimalist Wrote: WTF is this?  Rocky XXIII?

Quote:Wikipedia
It is the seventh 
, both a spin-off from the original series and the indirect successor to 2006'sRocky Balboa
Okay, I'm happy it isn't about the band.