Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion/question: breadcrumb nav at the bottom of threads?
Suggestion/question: breadcrumb nav at the bottom of threads?
Would it be possible to have breadcrumb navigation at the bottom of threads?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
RE: Suggestion/question: breadcrumb nav at the bottom of threads?
Why do we need breadcrumbs?
[Image: 1d99abc952c188da6c78f879d59cdc47926061a6...7e7f50.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Tech Tard. Is this a Hansel and Gretel referance?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No, it's the:

Atheist Forums > Site Specific > Questions, Problems, Suggestions, and Feedback

Thing at the top of this thread (and every thread, with different steps along the path, obviously).

It's just a PITA to have to scroll back up to the top of the thread to use it. Having it at the bottom as well would help me, especially on my iPad. It's hard for me to physically reach the top of the screen (and the browser back button, for that matter). So, it's an accessibility/convenience thing for me.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
I think it's a good idea, Kevin. I don't personally have time to work on it at the moment, though.
Sorry to joke, but yeah. It would be especially helpful in the reports forum...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(November 6, 2015 at 10:56 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: No, it's the:

Atheist Forums > Site Specific > Questions, Problems, Suggestions, and Feedback

Thing at the top of this thread (and every thread, with different steps along the path, obviously).

It's just a PITA to have to scroll back up to the top of the thread to use it.  Having it at the bottom as well would help me, especially on my iPad.  It's hard for me to physically reach the top of the screen (and the browser back button, for that matter).  So, it's an accessibility/convenience thing for me.

The backspace key serves the same function for me, so long as I haven't opened a reply box.

I hd to look that up. But having done so, I wholeheartedly agree with the OP's request. I'm not having such a hard time, but I do like that kind of nav structure.

That said, mods/admins have a boatload of stuff to do, so I respect the mentionof the need to prioritize.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breadcrumb_(navigation)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Kev, I just pressed the "home" button and it shot straight to the top of the page...
Jeez, I hope it works on my tablet, that would be awesome...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Install Soma Tablet Depositories On All Threads Violet 17 2462 May 3, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Information [Serious] Why can't I subscribe to threads? CaenLeranzo 6 1449 February 25, 2020 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Suggestion: atheism source links Foxaèr 3 1080 April 28, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Civil/ safe option for threads. Mystic 2 1087 November 19, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Does this already exist? If not, count it as a suggestion Reltzik 26 2943 October 3, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Joods
  Sub forum suggestion Joods 2 973 July 15, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Code suggestion Joods 30 4803 May 21, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Compulsory swearing subsection suggestion I_am_not_mafia 47 6263 May 13, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Civility subsection suggestion Catholic_Lady 400 45447 May 11, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so... Martian Mermaid 23 4853 November 22, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia