Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Mass Effect 1 & 2
I love those games soooo much. They've stolen my life away. I only have time to play them and go to the gym everyday now. LOL! Big Grin

They've also allowed me to become more slick in terms of talking to strangers. All of the times when you have to talk to people have made it to where I can say something and determine the persons reaction and what they'll say before they even say it. Not the exact words, mind you. But close to it and on easy stuff. But then again, statistics on people's opinions help me the same way.

It's helped me analyze who I am a lot more than I probably would have in such a short amount of time.

Not to mention I have a HUUUGE fangirl crush on Garrus.. My sexy, sexy Turian. He's so sexy with his battle scar on his face. And him being alien always fills up the kink-o-meter Wink Shades

LOL

But yeah. I'm hoping Mass Effect 3 is even better. Though it's a shame to think of the trilogy coming to an end.

What are your thoughts on it? Angel Cloud
Saerules Wrote:The air, tis wonderful!

Saerules Wrote:No, don't even ask what I just laughed at. I will not tell you what I just laughed at! You may think I'm going to tell you what I just laughed at, but I'm not!
xD
RE: Mass Effect 1 & 2
Loved them both, always had a thing for Tali'Zorah vas Normandy.

My favourite part was the biotic powers.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
never played it, but heard lots of good things about it. might just have to go out and buy it.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(June 10, 2010 at 3:51 am)KawaiiKoneko Wrote: They've also allowed me to become more slick in terms of talking to strangers. All of the times when you have to talk to people have made it to where I can say something and determine the persons reaction and what they'll say before they even say it. Not the exact words, mind you. But close to it and on easy stuff. But then again, statistics on people's opinions help me the same way.

It's helped me analyze who I am a lot more than I probably would have in such a short amount of time.

I play some RPGs several times with different multiple-game-spanning characters Sleepy I find it truly remarkable just how much changes between playing as a severe champion of her own justice and playing as the savage barbarian who cares naught for more than combat.

Unlike most RPGs... it isn't adapting my different characters to the game... it's the game adapting itself to my characters Tiger Even though some parts of the story are 'generally' alike each time... so much changes in the story when you change who the character is... that for the likes of me it has simply massive replay value Smile

Quote:Not to mention I have a HUUUGE fangirl crush on Garrus.. My sexy, sexy Turian. He's so sexy with his battle scar on his face. And him being alien always fills up the kink-o-meter Wink Shades

I'm not alone! Big Grin Of course... I also have a 'huge fangirl crush' on Tali, Liara, and Mordin. Blush And a somewhat less powerful one on Jacob, Miranda, and Legion Blush I'm hopelessly romantic when playing this game except when I simply can't do what I'd like to for sake of consistency to my character Sleepy

Quote:But yeah. I'm hoping Mass Effect 3 is even better. Though it's a shame to think of the trilogy coming to an end.

The ending scene for 2 was fucking unfair. There is no good reason for them to have done that... all it has done is made the wait for the third installment brutally painful. ^_^ That reminds me... I still have to play through as 4-6 more characters to completely integrate all of my cross-game heros into the ME universe ^_^

Quote:What are your thoughts on it? Angel Cloud

Heart*∞

I greatly like every squad member from the first ME, and like every squad member from ME2 except Samara and Morinth. I like them so much, in fact... that I've yet to get a single on of the "_____ ally" achievements, in 5 playthroughs (3 of those possibly with one character (Seasil), not certain though) ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Loved the games. Just really feel bleh about the DLC. Difficulty sucked. Wish there were some easy ways to mod it. (I did experiment with ini files to give enemies better shield regeneration and to make biotic powers affect shielded enemies.)

I hope they just drop the DLC. It's a relatively short, storyline focused series. Not a lot of room to maneuver, not a lot of time to make it. It just sucks.

(If you like it that's OK too, but I'm just expressing the way I feel about it and what I want to see.)
I am currently orbiting the Omega 4 relay. Kinda late, sure enough; but Mass Effect 2 is my third game, meaning third place with Halo. Wink

ME 2 and Reach is my action right now... I might hafta splurge for a...

[Image: 16956_400x230_1.jpg]
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
Since my last post; Katarina Shepard finished the mission, and brother John is not far behind. That's a "seal of quality" in my book; playing for at least eight more hours after "finishing" the game... and I just had Mordrin and Grunt on the Krogan homeworld - back to back missions, and no one really even got hurt. Big Grin
Yeah tali rocks
How do you spoiler tag?

Im up to my 3rd replay of ME2 now. I tried it on the hardest difficulty, that part at the end of horizon? UG! the 1st garrus mission isn't a walk in the park either

that spoiler tag? (hide)content(/hide) only with brackets rather than parentheses.

I don't like hard unless there's more to it than being hard, but I suck anyway. Wink I like the asari justicar, and the krogan, and garrus... it's just a good set-up. I'm gonna hafta go there right now... Big Grin
Have you tried Dragon Age Origin and Dragon Age 2? I like those too. I prefer Dragon Age origin. Unfortunately I bought mass effect, being a newbie at gaming, my computer couldn't support the game so I gave it away. I really want to play it though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New Mass Effect announced! Napoléon 29 3142 June 21, 2015 at 10:02 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Ever notice how Mass Effect 1 character does that Sigurd2 12 1990 January 14, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Mass Effect 3's ending Creed of Heresy 1 1076 November 30, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Mass Effect 3 Countdown. Napoléon 101 30894 May 15, 2012 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Mass Effect 3 demo thebigfudge 2 1178 March 6, 2012 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Napoléon