Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a Time Traveler:
I am a Time Traveler:
I am a Time Traveler from the year 2069. 
I have actually done it, I, along with some of my allies who I will not name, have invented time travel. 
I come here with a warning. 
Religious wars have ravaged some parts and destroyed other parts of South America, what used to be the United States, the Middle East and the United Kingdom. 
I hurriedly learned German and moved to Germany to escape, but now I won't be able to use that language. 
My method of time travel is fairly risky, what you are seeing me describe right now could very well be an Anime or Television show, because I am sending my memories back into my past self. This will only work for select moments and it gives me a limited vantage point. I remember learning German, but in Layman's terms I haven't worked out how to send the language into the language part of the brain. I am unable to express myself in words I didn't know at the time the memories were sent back. 

By the time this thread gets a reply, the memories will probably be retrieved, taken or lost. 
I may get more memories back though, since I have already accessed myself once. 
What proof do I have? Practically none. My memory is to foggy to recall the name of even the last massacre that occurred. The only evidence to support my claims is for you to look around you. 
I only have a few minutes left, so I must post now.
RE: I am a Time Traveler:
You have not entertained me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Hmmm, travels time, speaks German, says nothing about knocking off Hitler ... go figure.

Das ist ja hochinteressant. Gibt es in der Zukunft noch eine zünftige Schweinshaxn mit Kartoffelsalat und am Helln dazu? Wenn nicht, kanns mir gestohlen bleiben, die Zukunft!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 8, 2015 at 2:45 am)Quantum Wrote: Das ist ja hochinteressant.  Gibt es in der Zukunft noch  eine zünftige Schweinshaxn mit Kartoffelsalat und am Helln dazu? Wenn nicht,  kanns mir gestohlen bleiben,  die Zukunft!

Thats completely inhumane and we would never fit enough walnuts up there.
I'm in.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
The BerenstEin/BerenstAin Bears.
Time travel seems to suppose that the past and/or future exists alongside the present, and that individual objects can have their "own time line" which keeps rewriting the events of the main timeline, now seen as static, as they go.

Apart from that, it all sounds pretty plausible. Put me down for fifty.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 8, 2015 at 2:45 am)Quantum Wrote: Das ist ja hochinteressant.  Gibt es in der Zukunft noch  eine zünftige Schweinshaxn mit Kartoffelsalat und am Helln dazu? Wenn nicht,  kanns mir gestohlen bleiben,  die Zukunft!

I sprained my jaw trying to read that out loud.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

/Americanski

I'll match Rob's 50 with another 50 if you take me back to see a dinosaur! hehe (yes, I'm fucking obsessed with them! raaaarrrr!!!!!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Forget this guy. Get some free unpoisoned waffles for just 2.99 HERE! c:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2596 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8625 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet