Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'what would you do if' thread...
The 'what would you do if' thread...
I am bored, so I have made a thread for my amusement.

This is a thread in which you answer a hypothetical scenario, and then present one of your own in turn. I shall beging thusly:

What would you do if the entire internet disappeared, forever? Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: The 'what would you do if' thread...
Go back to using my imagination and the sears catalog.

What would you do if you were the last person on earth?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Do my best to write up a summary of humanity and what we were, keep it in as safe a place as possible, then off myself.

What would you do if there was an alien invasion.

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Invasion? Hmm. I'd try and find a way to communicate with the aliens and negotiate peace.

What would you do if you could make one type of animal really big?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I would not do it with spiders .-.
GIANT KITTEHS!!!!

What would you do if someone handed you a cup of fresh coffee on your way to work, on the street?
Be on my guard in case they were using it as a backdoor to talk about Jizzarse.

What would you do if it was revealed we never landed on the Moon?

I would dust off my trusty tinfoil hat and join a conspiracy theorists club. Big Grin

What would you do if you were sent back in time to meet Jesus?
I'd finally be able to confirm that there was no such person Wink

What would you do if you suddenly found out you have a minute to live?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
masturbate.

What would you do if you suddenly became aware of a sixth sense that allowed you to predict the time of anyone's death?
Mark on my calender for celebration the day that Margie Phelps, Pat Robertson, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are going to die.

What would you do if everyone suddenly stopped wearing clothes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2015 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4122 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16276 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2459 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What would you do if you found out I didn't exist? Edwardo Piet 4 804 October 7, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Question Do you think someone would pay you for sex? Losty 184 14761 May 17, 2016 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  If you could remove your need for sleep, would you? Ashground 31 3791 November 12, 2015 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Reforged
  How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? vorlon13 294 26680 September 30, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: robvalue