Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are there so many right wingers in this country who LOVE Putin
Why are there so many right wingers in this country who LOVE Putin
I don't understand. Do they just like him because they share a common hatred of Obama?
RE: Why are there so many right wingers in this country who LOVE Putin
Probably because they aspire to be the bully Putin is portrayed to be.
Putin runs around with his shirt off quite a bit.

I'm thinking it's homo-eroticism.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Because extreme right wingers don't want democracy. They want to run things, not serve the people. so they admire people like Putin and Netenyahu. They want to be oligarchal dictators, not public servants. They know the kind of things most people in the country want, because most people will word their goals as if it's going to help more people than just them and their donors. We're still at a point where they need the people to vote for them, but they're breaking that down as best they can.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

They like to have a page from his book. Fucking the population with a sordid toilet tube is every rightwingers wet dream. Putin managed to do just that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I'm not so sure they are fans of Putin's.

Because they see him as manly. He hates gays and kills his enemies with polonium. Non of this enlightenment shit.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
He's white and he hates gays.
(November 10, 2015 at 6:38 pm)godzilla_22 Wrote: I don't understand. Do they just like him because they share a common hatred of Obama?

There's a weird spectrum of hatred between groups I've noticed. 

The two black Christian Africans in my work loved Putin because they both hated homosexuals and I'm guessing Putin has some stances against homosexuality.

I just thought that was strange because I've seen documentaries about Russia that seem to imply they would pretty much be likely to get their heads kicked in for being black in Putin's country, almost or just as likely as a homosexual.

So the mentality seems to be "Well the country he leads seems to hates me but he hates the people I hate even more than me so I respect that."

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(November 10, 2015 at 9:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He's white and he hates gays.

. . . and is secretly a greasy pig slut bottom.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so many marriages fail in the US neil 56 1993 January 8, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 644 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1386 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin it here Foxaèr 13 876 March 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4719 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Trump is Putin's gimp WinterHold 46 2518 December 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 726 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1007 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1490 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4344 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA