Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vsauce kicks ass!
Vsauce kicks ass!
Just saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKeCcxD3rQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o268qbb_0BM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7dQh8u4Hc
RE: Vsauce kicks ass!
and there are elebenty gazillion of them!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You big fucking tease! I thought this thread was going to be about vagina bouillabaisse. Gonna have to ask the wife to make soup now.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I prefer vaginal vichyssoise, not in the least because of the alliteration.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I love Vsauce (in a platonic fanboy way).

I also love Vsauce (in a desperately depraved and deprived way).
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Probably my fave Youtube channel Big Grin

Sooo many awesome videos to choose from and they seem to get better and better, but I'd say my favourite is the 'What Will We Miss?' one they did a couple years back.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 674 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1967 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What's your area's bad ass bug(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 23 1730 November 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Checking out the ass Foxaèr 25 3066 October 29, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Terrorism daily explodes from my ass Foxaèr 16 1652 October 11, 2016 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  At what point do you wash you ass? brewer 146 24630 December 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2824 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Kick Depression's Ass! Phatt Matt s 105 15037 March 31, 2014 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shit, Ass, Damn, Piss, Fuck Cinjin 31 7197 January 29, 2014 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Nine
  This girl kicks ass! Brian37 15 3125 July 23, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37