Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose an interesting topic for me to research.
Choose an interesting topic for me to research.
So, heres the deal.
I'm going to be investigating something for a week or two solid then write an article about it. I'm going to do this in the vain hope that when I proof read it my eyes will stop bleeding long enough to send it to a number of editors in an attempt to get it published. I'm extremely dedicated to this end. I'll look up sources, conduct interviews, write in pen instead of crayon. No expense will be spared. The rub is I don't know what to investigate for my first article. Whether it should be serious or quirky, reuters standard or cracked.
Being such well read people who obviously have their fingers firmly on the pulse of "whats hot" I'm confident you will point me in the direction of subject material that will help me write an article that people simply can't look away from. 
Much like a train wreck or an ecological disaster that claims an incalculable number of lives. I'm very excited.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Choose an interesting topic for me to research.
The eerie world of asexual couples.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 13, 2015 at 6:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: The eerie world of asexual couples.

What is so interesting about married couples that warrants a whole article? Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The African rock music scene
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(November 13, 2015 at 6:06 am)Quantum Wrote:
(November 13, 2015 at 6:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: The eerie world of asexual couples.

What is so interesting about married couples that warrants a whole article? Tongue

*copies down line for blatant plagiarism later*
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Well, I suppose as a writer you want to establish your own niche in some way. What are your interests? What could you see yourself writing about? Or can you write about just about anything?

At this stage you might be overwhlemed with the sheer number of topics, subjects, events, views and questions out there that you can write about. It's a good idea to strip away what you don't want to write about and focus on what you could write about often Smile
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(November 13, 2015 at 6:08 am)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(November 13, 2015 at 6:06 am)Quantum Wrote: What is so interesting about married couples that warrants a whole article? Tongue

*copies down line for blatant plagiarism later*

You have my permission to use it in a published work Smile

How do asexual couples verbally abuse each other if you can't use sexual references?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 13, 2015 at 7:20 am)ignoramus Wrote: How do asexual couples verbally abuse each other if you can't use sexual references?

Yeah, 'go fuck yourself' probably wouldn't work well.
The similar/different attributes of the so called coming messiah in the top religions, the possibility/or lack of being reconciled.

Judaism's Mashiach
Islam's Imam Mahdi
Christianity's return of Christ
Sikh's/Hindu's Kalki
Hopi's Pahana
Buddhist's Maitreya
....and so on

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 666 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MedinCell Has Launched a Research Initiative to Formulate Injectable Ivermectin Megabullshit 0 248 April 7, 2020 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Interesting FACTS Cod 37 2642 October 29, 2019 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2806 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Very Off Topic, but is being a virgin a turnoff for the ladies? NuclearEnergy 34 3717 November 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Don't you hate it when..... Regardless of topic..... Brian37 12 1734 October 20, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You are not allowed to reply to this topic. vorlon13 37 6368 September 18, 2017 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Joods
  You are allowed to reply to this topic. Chad32 9 1247 September 16, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5579 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Add-ons to make ramen more interesting? Gawdzilla Sama 30 5600 May 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama