Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Communicate using clichés only!
Communicate using clichés only!
[what it says on the box]

I came here to drown my sorrows. Cheers!
So, do you come here often?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Communicate using clichés only!
Hi! I could swear I've seen you before somewhere...
Is working for the Man getting on your nerves? Here take a cookie and feel like home! Mi casa es su casa!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's cool, just another day at the office. It'd be cooler if the shit hadn't hit the fan!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Deadpan
That's funny, it's raining cats and dogs here.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Two P's in a pod, or chalk and cheese? Hmmm?
A bird in the hand, has either been trained over a number of years, or is part of a pair killed by one stone.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I know you are, but what am I?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Being of a Civil Service persuasion, I can chew the fat with the best of them in this manner till the cows come home to roost. It's practically second nature to me, in effect. However, at the end of the day, by and large, taking one thing with another so to speak as it were, he that pays the piper calls the shots; and so on your own weary heads be it ever so humble if the penny drops that you have bitten off more than you can chew. We must fight fire with fire in these dark days of wine and roses, taking solace that quitters never win fair lady nor come to the sudden realisation that the proof of the pudding is at the end of the tunnel, at the drop of a hat, for anyone with an axe to grind; and forge ahead through these troubled waters until we get to the promised land of milk and two sugars. Only then can we lay down our burden, rest on our laurels and hardly bear thinking about a tough job well done.

Or words to that effect.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That was an absolute Ace in the hole Stim.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obsolete Clichés! ignoramus 26 1158 April 23, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Converse using song lyrics ignoramus 26 1691 April 15, 2021 at 7:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Wrong answers only...... Music thread. Brian37 53 2271 July 3, 2020 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Cliches you'd stab someone for using. Brian37 92 4647 May 8, 2020 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Communicate using reverse psychology. ignoramus 16 749 December 3, 2018 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield. Brian37 4 495 August 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Polite people only allowed. ignoramus 41 6394 May 9, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3426 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Communicate wth the user above using sarcasm! ignoramus 30 2802 May 20, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Athene
  I hate cliches to death! ignoramus 65 6269 May 16, 2015 at 4:05 am
Last Post: robvalue