Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a fervent "Progressive"
I am a fervent "Progressive"
In all seriousness I am no fan of gender rolls or age rolls. It is my position that nobody should care how someone gets their support as long as it is consensual. 

Now for the silly part and a request for help. I am a huge fan of the new Progressive add done to make fun of 1950s sexism done in black and white, where the guy says "women dont have jobs" and Flo says "Is this guy for real?"

I have found some of her memes, but for the really techie people, if someone could find me a still of that face and put that quote in a meme, that would be absolutely friggen fan fucking tabulous. It would be a great meme for FB when morons make absurd claims about religion or science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvu9TcyovN8
RE: I am a fervent "Progressive"
Gender rolls sound delicious.
Beuller Beuller,.........Anyone? I know there are smart people who know how to make a meme here. I will give anyone who does it a life time supply of naval lint.
Fullscreen your tubes, hit prntscrn at the moment of your choosing, then go to memegenerator dat cam, Brian.  You can keep your lint, you nasty fucker.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sounds simple but really without having someone guide me over my shoulder, I don't think I can do it. I'll give it a shot though.
FUCK, seriously, cant get the "print screen option to pop up."
It's not on your keyboard? Generally, on US keyboards, right above the home key, between the alpha and the numeric, towards the end of the function row. By default, the images will be saved to "my images" on windows.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Again, this does seem simple enough, but without someone literally sanding behind me to walk me through it, more often than not it ends up becoming a roadblock.

Yes I have a print screen button, but when I did the fullscreen video being at YT it did nothing, even now I cant get it to work.
Yeah, that's really strange.  You wont actually see it doing anything, mind you, it should just dump the screen into your pictures directory.  I guess it might go elsewhere, depending on your browser.
"In all seriousness I am no fan of gender rolls or age rolls."

No rndom rolls here. i roll my own gender and age on point-buy.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html