Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Ok, you're a limo driver.
It's Ok, you're a limo driver.
You know the old cliche "pobody's nerfict"

Post your stories here, where you have pulled an "ooops",  could be anything. A physical stumble, dropping and breaking something, or an "oooooookaaaaaaay, when someone else walks in on your conversation and laughs because the words could be twisted"

For example, I would not advise going into work the next day after taking your cat AND dog to the vet, and say "I found out my cat has herpes and my dog has a yeast infection. OUT OF CONTEXT! No I did not fuck my pets!

Another example. Put a frozen pizza in the oven, all nice and hot and yummy, cut it, then on the way to my bedroom to sit down and watch tv to eat it, tripped over the rug and SPLAT! Bye bye dinner.
RE: It's Ok, you're a limo driver.
Yess!!! Or the unforgettable tales of guys missing the right hole.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: It's Ok, you're a limo driver.
That would've gotten him in a right ol' shit!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 368 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Irish Golfer/Indian Driver - Jokes Thread KichigaiNeko 5 5224 October 11, 2011 at 9:48 am
Last Post: leo-rcc