Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you ever take anti anxiety medication?
Would you ever take anti anxiety medication?
I have anxiety, it's been ruining my life for years. I think it's time I asked my doctor about getting some.
RE: Would you ever take anti anxiety medication?
Yes, I would and I do.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I'm thinking of asking my doctor for some pro-anxiety meds.

Wait...did I say 'doctor'? I meant 'dealer'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Would and do.
It's advisable to talk to a doctor if only to find out what your options are. They are a lot more varied than just taking valium type drugs.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm very stubborn, but if I really had to I guess I would.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I don't at the moment but I have. I probably should see my doctor about getting back on them.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yes, if I needed to.

And, trust me, as a doctor myself, I HATE taking meds.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 19, 2015 at 8:56 pm)Beccs Wrote: Yes, if I needed to.

And, trust me, as a doctor myself, I HATE taking meds.

Me too. But I hate anxiety more.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I'm not good with routines, but yes, I would. And if my anxiety were bad enough, I'd likely love it after a while.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Gawdzilla where ever you are. arewethereyet 6 416 January 12, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1421 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  Anti Smell Devices! Goosebump 2 233 February 18, 2022 at 6:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 1237 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 2369 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2015 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2083 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2247 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 1228 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15