Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:48 am

Poll: When I poop...
This poll is closed.
I wipe my butt while still sitting on the toilet.
55.56%
15 55.56%
I stand up off the toilet into a sort of standing squat position of wipe my butt.
22.22%
6 22.22%
I first wipe sitting on the toilet, and then stand into a squat to finish the job for optimum access by doing it from both angles.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Other (please explain wiping technique)
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butt Wiping Techniques
Butt Wiping Techniques
Now that we have broken the taboo of #2 here in AF, it is time we address this very important issue.

After you poop, how do you wipe? Please vote up top.  

Also, not included in the poll is this: 

When you wipe, do you look at the toilet paper to see if there's any poop on it, and then keep wiping until the toilet paper comes off your butt clean? Or do you just go with your gut without looking and hope all the poop residue is off your butt?

Please vote up top, and then answer this question about the poop residue.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Butt Wiping Techniques
It won't let me edit poll options. The second option, the "of" is supposed to be a "to." My bad.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Generally, I origami a swan out of the TP if time permits. All the folds give you a scooping action. If I run out of toilet paper, I keep a bag of Frito Scoops under the sink, just in case.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I read an article last week that has me desperately wanting to try out a Toto Washlet style commode.
(November 21, 2015 at 1:37 pm)Exian Wrote: Generally, I origami a swan out of the TP if time permits. All the folds give you a scooping action. If I run out of toilet paper, I keep a bag of Frito Scoops under the sink, just in case.

I'll have to try that next time.

-walsh
I'm too lazy to get up.

BTW, Jim Jefferies has a bit on this.

How the hell do you wipe while still sitting down?

I'm surprised we are not being quizzed on wiping from the side or from the front.

Also, does anyone sit facing the wall, using the tank lid as a handy little table ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

^ Haha Butters.

I use a three step process. No look/check is necessary. Sitting down. I cannot imagine a world in which people stand up to wipe their butts.

Step 1) About 5-10 sheets of TP, balled up, to do the heavy duty work.

Step 2) Baby wipe. <--- This is the most important step.

Step 3) 2-3 sheets of TP to pat the bootyhole dry.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(November 21, 2015 at 2:17 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: How the hell do you wipe while still sitting down?

I answered that I wipe at first while sitting, and then get up and wipe some more to finish off the job. I don't know how people just wipe sitting, either. The back part of the toilet seat is right there and doesn't give much space for you to get your whole hand down there very well.

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s your age and butt size J a c k 52 4931 January 27, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  looking at toilet paper after wiping Catholic_Lady 175 37666 June 5, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth Rhondazvous 94 12656 May 26, 2016 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Af women, this is your chance to say the butt naked truth. J a c k 15 2682 May 19, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Ideological subversion techniques kgb scoobysnack 2 993 February 4, 2016 at 3:09 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  buck naked vs butt naked Catholic_Lady 33 5287 September 20, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: surreptitious57
Shocked I've been "faith healed". Hypnosis techniques? ru551an 13 5058 June 12, 2012 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Faith No More