Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you support Immigration? Why is racism wrong?
Do you support Immigration? Why is racism wrong?
Tell me
RE: Do you support Immigration? Why is racism wrong?
I think immigration is fine and racism is wrong.

Almost as bad is letting dipshits like you having internet connections.

Yes I support immigration. Racism is wrong because it's bigoted. Bigotry is wrong because it causes needless suffering. If you don't know why needless suffering is wrong then you don't have empathy. If you don't have empathy then let's not be friends.
And if you can't be friends, you end up lonely. Lonely people jump on forums and become trolls because they hate themselves.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Also the creator of this thread smells like bird shit. I know because a little birdie told me so.

Just before it shat on the head of the OP.
(November 23, 2015 at 5:08 am)Evie Wrote: Yes I support immigration. Racism is wrong because it's bigoted. Bigotry is wrong because it causes needless suffering. If you don't know why needless suffering is wrong then you don't have empathy. If you don't have empathy then let's not be friends.

But Racism is natural :Smile
(devil's advocate play here) What's so wrong about not having empathy?
So you're a devil's advocate anti-troll huh? You don't really believe this bullshit?

Nothing wrong with not having empathy per se, but nothing right with it either and it certainly isn't pro-social if you have absolutely zero empathy.

Again, nothing wrong with being without it, just nothing positive about it morally.

Racism is natural... so what? Everything is natural.
(November 23, 2015 at 5:12 am)ignoramus Wrote: And if you can't be friends, you end up lonely. Lonely people jump on forums and become trolls because they hate themselves.

I live in a world full honorable friends, a comradeship of Fash Nationalists all around Eastern Europe, who stand up for National values and society unlike you brood of niggers who accept degeneracy and have anti-social views like most of the atheists on this site. Come listen to The Daily Shoah and learn more of our beautiful ways Smile

(November 23, 2015 at 5:18 am)Evie Wrote: So you're a devil's advocate anti-troll huh? You don't really believe this bullshit?

Nothing wrong with not having empathy per se, but nothing right with it either and it certainly isn't pro-social if you have absolutely zero empathy.

Again, nothing wrong with being without it, just nothing positive about it morally.

Racism is natural... so what? Everything is natural.

I was playing devil's advocate with empathy, not with racis. I believe Racism is good for the human being to a certain extent. Racism is pro-social for your National sub-species. It's healthy, unlike the apathetic "let's tolerate everyone and everything filthy" worldview that you have.

Now back to devil's advocate, What's wrong with causing pain? After all, we came from shit and to shit we return so why not #yolo and have fun killing people?
Hey troll, you forfeited any credibility on your first post...
Do you now want us to take a troll seriously?
You didn't think it through, did you?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Shocked 
(November 23, 2015 at 5:28 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey troll, you forfeited any credibility on your first post...
Do you now want us to take a troll seriously?
You didn't think it through, did you?

We actually volunteered to troll here from requests at our forum.
<snip>

Expect us troll you liberal anti-social anti-National bigots you kike lovers.

Administrator Notice
No posting of external links until you have been a member for 30 days and amassed 30 posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI support Poll neil 45 1578 January 9, 2024 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4502 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 458 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25323 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4097 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What's wrong with Woke Spongebob 40 2739 January 23, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 318 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 505 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 1973 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1374 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm