Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think muslims are disgusting backward vermin?
Do you think muslims are disgusting backward vermin?
Do you agree. I agree.
Also, is it possible to be racist against muslims?
RE: Do you think muslims are disgusting backward vermin?
No I don't agree.

And no it's not possible to be racist against muslims, for them being muslims that is - because "muslim" is not a race.

However, it is possible to be racist against a muslim in spite of this, just as it is with any other theist (or any atheist). It is possible to be racist against black muslims, white muslims, asian muslims, or any other race.

And of course it would be wrong to be that way.

It is also wrong to think all muslims are "disgusting and backward vermin" as you say, regardless of the fact that muslims are not a race. It's not racist to hate all muslims but it is bigoted.

It is not however, bigoted to hate Islam.
(November 23, 2015 at 4:58 am)Shaddam IV Wrote: Do you agree. I agree.
Also, is it possible to be racist against muslims?

I think you're a fuckwit.

Is that the right answer?

Why yes; yes, it is.

That's Numberwang!
(November 23, 2015 at 5:05 am)Evie Wrote: No I don't agree.

And no it's not possible to be racist against muslims, for them being muslims that is - because "muslim" is not a race.

However, it is possible to be racist against a muslim in spite of this, just as it is with any other theist (or any atheist). It is possible to be racist against black muslims, white muslims, asian muslims, or any other race.

And of course it would be wrong to be that way.

It is also wrong to think all muslims are "disgusting and backward vermin" as you say, regardless of the fact that muslims are not a race. It's not racist to hate all muslims but it is bigoted.

But Islam in generally very violent and they are a Threat to Europe and the world.
I am anti-Islam but not anti-muslim.
Yeah Yeah, whatever, I just need to know, do you have any jumbo lighters to sell? I'd love a blue one!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 23, 2015 at 5:15 am)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah Yeah, whatever, I just need to know, do you have any jumbo lighters to sell?  I'd love a blue one!

TOTT shall consider your prayers.

After he comes out of his turtely slumber which usually lasts about 14,000 light years.
[Image: ularc.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: ulaus.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13666 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 933 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3998 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4228 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1298 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1787 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1621 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate? GODZILLA 15 1779 July 2, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: GUBU