Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is consensual Homosex is not Wrong? If so, Why is consensual Bestiality wrong?
Is consensual Homosex is not Wrong? If so, Why is consensual Bestiality wrong?
Please tell me if/why you cherrypick morality.
RE: Is consensual Homosex is not Wrong? If so, Why is consensual Bestiality wrong?

RE: Is consensual Homosex is not Wrong? If so, Why is consensual Bestiality wrong?
[Image: ulanv.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 23, 2015 at 5:17 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: ulanv.jpg]

Good! That means you either accept both as ok, or you reject both as wrong. Otherwise, you have double standards, quite obvious, (and you know it too but won't admit it)
[Image: uld5l.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Consensual homosexuality is not wrong, by definition. Consensual bestiality is not possible.

When you have a spare minute from trolling, look up the definition of 'consensual'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2015 at 5:29 am)Shaddam IV Wrote: Good! That means you either accept both as ok, or you reject both as wrong. Otherwise, you have double standards, quite obvious, (and you know it too but won't admit it)

If killing an animal is not wrong, then why killing a human is wrong? You either accept both, or you reject both as wrong. Otherwise, you have double standards, quite obvious, (and you know it too but won't admit it)

Animals are animals, humans are humans. Animals don't consent to sh*t. Sometimes we need double standards, because we're talking about two different things.

However, if you want to smear peanut butter on your genitals and have your dog consensually lick it off - hey, who am I to judge? Whatever keeps you from procreating... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 23, 2015 at 5:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Consensual homosexuality is not wrong, by definition.  Consensual bestiality is not possible.  

When you have a spare minute from trolling, look up the definition of 'consensual'.

Boru

Liar. You're in denial.  Animals are known to hump anything and everything when they get the urge. A lot of them try to hump humans. Here's a **compilation** of Dog's trying to fuck a girl. There are so many videos on youtube of animals having interspecies sex from cats, to goats to even humans. We flagged them all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etthVXuOSgw

If you say animal consent doesn't exist now, you are CLEARLY in denial because your "pwecious wittle homo" degeneracy means a lot to you

(November 23, 2015 at 5:45 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(November 23, 2015 at 5:29 am)Shaddam IV Wrote: Good! That means you either accept both as ok, or you reject both as wrong. Otherwise, you have double standards, quite obvious, (and you know it too but won't admit it)

If killing an animal is not wrong, then why killing a human is wrong? You either accept both, or you reject both as wrong. Otherwise, you have double standards, quite obvious, (and you know it too but won't admit it)

Animals are animals, humans are humans. Animals don't consent to sh*t. Sometimes we need double standards, because we're talking about two different things.

However, if you want to smear peanut butter on your genitals and have your dog consensually lick it off - hey, who am I to judge? Whatever keeps you from procreating... Tongue
That's exactly why I'm against Animal abuse genius. I'm vegetarian too.
Animals cannot give consent for us to have sex with them. And since we're in control of animals in general, we have a responsibility to show respect to them and not take advantage.

Mentally, I think they should be considered children in comparison to us. They can't fully understand what is happening, and even if they hump our leg that should not be considered an invitation to do what we want to it. That's my opinion anyway, I respect and care about animals.

None of this has the slightest thing to do with fully consensual sexual activity between any two particular adults.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: DontFeedtheTrolls.png]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Philosophy Of Antifa (Or Why It's Critics Are Wrong ) Amarok 10 1612 December 3, 2017 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why can't Trump supporters admit there is something wrong with him NuclearEnergy 191 59309 June 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do you support Immigration? Why is racism wrong? Shaddam IV 27 6106 November 23, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Snowden was not in the wrong Foxaèr 5 2050 September 9, 2013 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  Why is racism wrong? David Sims 50 15886 September 3, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Texas Rep. Compares Gun Control to Bestiality CleanShavenJesus 2 1606 April 11, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye