Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Dying Out Jesus Freaks
Keep Dying Out Jesus Freaks
The world will be a better place without you!

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/po...ion-216154

Quote:Pew: White Christians no longer a majority

Quote:White Christians now make up less than half of the U.S. population, largely receding from the majorities of most demographic groups, with one notable exception: the Republican Party.

[url=http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/poll-white-christians-population-216154#ixzz3sNE9H9vE][/url]

As if we couldn't have guessed!
RE: Keep Dying Out Jesus Freaks
And jesus wept.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If Jesus came before the Republican Party he would be beaten up, if not shot while handcuffed, for being not only nonwhite, but quite middle eastern looking
Certainly there is no doubt that they would call ICE.
If jebus came back, I wonder if he would also cherry pick the bible to blend in with the xtards?
That would make a funny Jim Carey movie. Bruce almighty was ok?.....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 24, 2015 at 12:20 am)ignoramus Wrote: If jebus came back, I wonder if he would also cherry pick the bible to blend in with the xtards?
That would make a funny Jim Carey movie.  Bruce almighty was ok?.....

It's pretty clear if Joseph Smith came back and didn't drastically and immediately update his beliefs, the current Mormon hierarchy would excommunicate him post haste.

And since I consider LDS to be a handy little simulacrum of most all religions, I would expect Jesus (in the unlikely event he turned out to be real) to be immediately set upon by a mob of present day 'Christians' should He dare open His mouth and attempt to set anything straight.

If He thought His first crucifixion was unpleasant, He ain't seen nothin' yet.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: jesus-repub-convention-latimes-com-horsey.jpg]
Jesus never gave anyone a penny. He said that he needed it more than the poor people did.
Jesus mooched off of suckers.... a model the church has retained from the beginning.
Jesus was like P.T. Barnum who said "There is a sucker born every minute".

Manowar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They keep saying the quiet parts out loud LadyForCamus 4 595 May 26, 2022 at 12:04 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  How to keep Republicans away from the polls Foxaèr 3 546 October 26, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1163 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3594 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Rioters Beware! Keep Your Protests Peacful A Theist 88 22303 February 18, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I Keep Wondering Minimalist 39 6715 September 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NRA Wants to keep the Elephant Ivory trade. Brakeman 6 1713 May 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Texas Will Have To Double Down to Keep Its Lead Minimalist 21 3745 April 10, 2014 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Lek
  News - to make jesus freaks cry. Minimalist 9 2025 August 1, 2013 at 2:51 am
  KEEP BITCHING LADIES.... Minimalist 9 2201 February 23, 2012 at 11:48 pm