Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How much Hitler is Donald Trump?
How much Hitler is Donald Trump?
Donald Trump can be compared to Hitler in many ways. This isn't an unfair comparison like comparing Obama might be, this is comparing what Trump wants with what Hitler did. 
1. Donald Trump slept next to a book of Hitler's speeches for I think a couple years. During or before that he ran a PR campaign against some Mexican teenagers which likely caused them to be falsely convicted thanks to a biased jury. 
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...bed-2015-8
http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davids...-park-five
This is the type of hatred that is evidenced over years. Sorry to any fans of Donald Trump hoping he is just faking it after changing from supporting Obama. His Bigotry has gone on for at least 20 years. 
2. Donald Trump wants a data base on Muslims in the U.S. and special identification for Muslims. 
How is this different from Hitler having an extensive database on Jews and forcing them to use special Identification like Stamps? 
http://fusion.net/story/235673/donald-tr...slims-ids/

There is definitely more comparisons to make and there unluckily probably will be even more as time goes by. Let's try and see how exactly we can outline his predicted behavior.
RE: How much Hitler is Donald Trump?
Plato is getting his flow on.
He is *exactly* like Hitler. Except that he isn't. Read a history book or something.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Oddly, or not, the DailyKos came out with this today...in Trump's own words as reported by Yahoo news.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/20...tail=email

Quote:Donald Trump Has Gone Full Nazi - And If The GOP Doesn't Repudiate It They Own It

Quote:
Quote:"We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule," Trump said. "And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."
So "security is going to rule." And I'll bet the trains will run on time. And speaking of trains, this is the same man who wants to round up 11,000,000 Latinos for mass deportation. How he proposes to do that is a mystery, but it wouldn't be surprising if it involved boxcars and concentration camps. He approvingly cited the 1950's "Operation Wetback" as a model for his plan. That operation resulted in dozens of deaths and was abandoned as a failure that violated humane standards.

And the republicunt base is eating it up. 

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/poll...op-primary

Bye, Ben Carson - your 15 minutes are over.
Trump's numbers keep going up, but I think for the most part he is pandering. I can't believe he believes half the stuff he says.

Manowar
Good thing incompetent madmen never get into office by pandering to idiots.
(November 24, 2015 at 2:14 am)Quantum Wrote: He is *exactly* like Hitler. Except that he isn't. Read a history book or something.
Ah, I get it. 
Hitler has been in poverty and war. 
Donald Trump has been in neither. 
Hitler was German.
Trump is a descendent of Immigrants. 
Must I provide more? 
Hitler was an Accomplished Author and Politician. 
Donald Trump is a Businessman who has never been in poverty, and worked his way up from a 1 Million Dollar inflation not accounted for loan, became the President of his Father's Company and got more inheritance from his father after that and supposedly Donald Trump is a Brilliant Businessman. 
Hitler was not Aryan. Donald Trump is closer to Aryan then Hitler. 
Hitler had a Moustache. Donald Trump has no Moustache.
Got any more?
Hitler was Austrian.
Hitler served in the military.
Trump dodged the draft.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

I must have missed Trumps plan for death camps in the US. Hitler planned the genocide of millions of people and started the greatest disaster in the history of the world. Anybody who compares someone to him is an asshole.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2675 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7822 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 699 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 312 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36689 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2089 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 11795 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1270 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone