Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thread that smashes ALL abrahamic religions
A thread that smashes ALL abrahamic religions
If you are annoyed as me that narcisistic people seem so happy and the child abuse of making future generations believing that the celestial north korean god in the abrahamic religion is good. Well... finally i have evidence enough to shatter the beliefs.

i will first start with the one that is easy to shatter, judaism and islam.

Judaism.. well i think its easy for the most. It has no archealogical backings on the most important character "Moses", Egyptians didn't write that so many slaves went out of egypt which they were known for keeping their numbers, and archeaological facts disproves the event completely. But not only that, Joshua's event is also complete fiction. In the bible he is suppose to destroy 3 cities. Ai, Jericho and Hazor. The thing is...
Ai Destroyed in 2000 bc somewhere earlier, i believe 2400 bc.
Jericho destroyed in 1500 bc
Hazor destroyed in 1200 bc. According to theological datings, joshua is supposed to have started in 1400 BC, so unless Joshua has a time machine there is no way he could have destroyed this. Much of modern scholars agree this is more or less fictional, since there is no sign of violent or peaceful invasion. It seems to be more true that israelites was originally canaanites, creating a new identity which led to israel. So i guess they had to build up a story ashamed of their pagan past or something Tongue
Ok i wont really go into much detail other than saying that monotheism in a way started after the babylonian excile in 600 bc, since there is no dating of pagan gods after that event, which is what most believe the 5 books of moses is written.
If you want to know more detail on this, i can recommend a good documentary called "Nova - Bible's buried secrets"
Judaism = Demolished

Now its Islam.
Quran 69:44-46
Sahih al-bukhari 4428. Thats all you kinda need to know, basically what it is is that muhammad said if he made up lies allah would cut his aorta, i read tafsir on this "Ibn kathir" which is accepted by muslims, so i know the context is correct in the quran.  And then in sahih al-bukhari, thats how he dies as he states that he can feel his aorta being cut from the poison... if you wonder why. a Jewish women poisioned him which you can read in other sources.
And then there is the second one, satanic verses. Muslims will say it is weak, but most experts say it came from a authentic source.
Islam = Demolished

Now its Christianity... this was like the hardest. Because christians will say that Jesus was a historical person, they will say paul's letters are authentic and say that proves it. It was when i found the gospel of thomas and read about the heretic disputes that... its not what it says at all.
Here were the two videos that confirmed it for me. Gospel of thomas might be the earliest gospel even earlier than gospel of mark, and in its teachings to have eternal life jesus says "to gain the secret knowledge" which contradicts the standard teachings. And heresy was simply... because we dont agree thats why. There is no way they had to confirm it other than saying "we dont like what you do Tongue"
So what is? Is it to know the secret knowledge, or to accept Jesus as lord? Hah! shatters ooowww.
Btw, there are also some pretty hilarious stuff in the gospel of thomas. But honestly i prefer that Jesus over the one in the new testament to be honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRrL5lY6lEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exIiPeJUskw
Also Bart Ehrman (This vid might be too long) but at the end he takes up the mentioning of church fathers just calling people who simply disagreed with them as heresies. It can also give a good insight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXwSjyxe88
So this is not massive scepticism. This is legit scepticism. If you die.. oh yeah... umm yeah i had no clue on what was preserved so dont friggin blame me Tongue

Although there is also this funny mentioning by Hitchens where he says "Oh 90000 years of rape.. whoops whatcha gonna do. Civilizations burns up... in the year 3000 BC. Ok now we gotta involve in Tongue" so spot on that guy. Shame he is dead, such a brilliant speakr. But there is historical evidence that chinese could've developed a language as early as in the year 6000, so i dont know why it so happend to develop in the most savage and barbaric area in the first place Tongue... If its supposed to be universial and all. Hehe. Either way, its interesting to get to the conclusion. Let me know what you think Smile
RE: A thread that smashes ALL abrahamic religions
Good read.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I also heard there is the oldest gospel fragment that is not done yet. Its supposed to be published in 2015... but seems delayed, something found in a mummy : 3, atleast confirmed to be. Evidence is such a wonderful thing on earth ^ _ ^
Yup, good read. Nothing new, but a good read.

I'm afraid it'll take more than this to smash the Big Three.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 24, 2015 at 6:43 pm)Rokkein Wrote: I also heard there is the oldest gospel fragment that is not done yet. Its supposed to be published in 2015... but seems delayed, something found in a mummy : 3, atleast confirmed to be. Evidence is such a wonderful thing on earth ^ _ ^

Well..start with this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/21/living/gospel-mummy-mask/

Quote:The announcement of the papyrus' discovery and impending publication was made by Craig Evans, professor of New Testament at Acadia Divinity College in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.

Imagine my surprise!

Second:

Quote:Though it may be making headlines now, the claim that the "oldest known gospel" has been discovered is not new.

News of the fragment first came to light in 2012 when its existence was (perhaps inadvertently) announced by Daniel Wallace, founder of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts at Dallas Theological Seminary.   [Note: - seeing a pattern here?]

No one saw the text then, and no one has seen it now; though it has been mentioned repeatedly by a select group of people who evidently have been given access to it, its planned date of publication has been consistently pushed back, from an original plan of 2013 to 2015 and now, just this week, all the way to 2017.

You know, they just may be full of shit.
All three religions are identical in that they demand complete belief and obedience without question. They are all death cults with basically the same teachings.

The Old Testament stories serve as mnemonics. Each story shows the application of at least one of the Ten Commandments found in Exodus 34:10-28 and the basic rule of complete belief and obedience. The stories themselves don't have anything to do with actual Middle East/Egyptian history other than some of the later books do mention a few real historical leaders.
Well you can find Thomas book just google the Infancy of Thomas
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
OP, what makes you think logic will smash anything which preys entirely on emotions.
You have to fight fire with fire.
You have to claim something even more unbelievable than what they're conditioned to.

Long live the FSM! the one true God!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Nice. There's no proof for anything beyond the mundane. Whether some chump called Yeshua or whatever existed or not makes no difference

I also like the moral argument. Any God that holds the fate of your soul hostage and demands worship is not worthy of worship.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Romans 3:7
Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?"

Prrrft... lying for christ to make him look good. Nice going Paul Tongue
I love these types of stuff.
Quote: OP, what makes you think logic will smash anything which preys entirely on emotions.
Well.. acts17apologetics on youtube sure could need it. They sorta believe they have all the smashing evidence when it comes to belief. Which is just so wrong Big Grin
But i get what you mean Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Abrahamic God technically an incel? Woah0 2 508 August 29, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1818 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2705 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1145 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  Religions Role in Social Movements, Essential or Accidental? Neo-Scholastic 17 3442 October 4, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are all religions cults? Aroura 88 10938 September 30, 2018 at 1:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3693 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10548 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions? Greatest I am 37 12775 March 23, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  How I view all the world's religions. Brian37 0 596 March 22, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37