Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist number plate
Atheist number plate
I bought a few number plates recently.

One of them is:
MS13 THA

When driving behind someone, if they look in their rear view mirror, it says "ATHEISM"

My favourite plate is  N13 VOM  Wink
RE: Atheist number plate
That's pretty clever. I hadn't thought to use the rear view mirror of another car, but that's clever. :like:

BTW, welcome! If you feellike it, maybe go to the intro area and tell us as little or as much about yourself as you'd like.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 27, 2015 at 9:56 am)MarkMcC Wrote: My favourite plate is  N13 VOM  Wink

I must be really slow. I don't geddit.
The only thing I can get from that is "Move in".
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
IUSEKY

EFFOFF

6ULDV8
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

MS-13 is actually a ruthless, international gang. The first thing that came to mind was that people are going to think you're a member.
Quote:One of them is:
MS13 THA

When driving behind someone, if they look in their rear view mirror, it says "ATHEISM"

Wouldn't that actually come out "AHT EISM?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mexico Steps Up To The Plate Minimalist 5 295 April 5, 2018 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Fireball