Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend
The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

Trust me, this is worth the watch. The title isn't even an exaggeration.
RE: The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend
This bloke is my new hero. That was fucking brilliant. I used to just say, 'I'll be back in two hours - I want you and all your shit gone by then, you vicious cunt.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Does anyone else find it slightly disturbing that he was playing with a dildo at the end? What was that all about?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
If you keep your girlfriend happy and well-fucked, she won't cheat on you and you won't have to publicly shame them on youtube.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I find people who can't just say I know you are cheating, goodbye without making a gotcha scene let alone a video of a gotcha scene disturbing. I wonder if he ever put half that much energy into the relationship itself.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(November 27, 2015 at 9:39 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: If you keep your girlfriend happy and well-fucked, she won't cheat on you and you won't have to publicly shame them on youtube.

That's not true at all, male or female. Some people are just cheaters. Blaming the victim is never okay.

No matter how well you treat (or fuck) some people, it's just not enough for them.

There's a Maroon Five song "This Love" dedicated entirely to that:

"I tried my best to feed her appetite,
Keep her coming every night,
So hard to keep her satisfied.
She kept playing love like it was just a game,
Pretending to feel the same,
Turn around and leave again."
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(November 27, 2015 at 9:51 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I find people who can't just say I know you are cheating, goodbye without making a gotcha scene let alone a video of a gotcha scene disturbing. I wonder if he ever put half that much energy into the relationship itself.

I think that's the whole point. All the stuff he did in the video, the "scene", as you called it, would have been impossible if he didn't normally put that kind of effort into the relationship. She clearly expected him to do that kind of thing for her, as a matter of course. So it only makes sense to film her expecting it to go the normal way and THEN turn it on its head.

I wondered about the dildo at the end, too. I wonder if he stole hers?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(November 27, 2015 at 10:11 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(November 27, 2015 at 9:39 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: If you keep your girlfriend happy and well-fucked, she won't cheat on you and you won't have to publicly shame them on youtube.

That's not true at all, male or female. Some people are just cheaters. Blaming the victim is never okay.

No matter how well you treat (or fuck) some people, it's just not enough for them.

There's a Maroon Five song "This Love" dedicated entirely to that:

"I tried my best to feed her appetite,
Keep her coming every night,
So hard to keep her satisfied.
She kept playing love like it was just a game,
Pretending to feel the same,
Turn around and leave again."

Bullshit. We have no idea the circumstances of the relationship. What if the guy is emotionally abusive and manipulative, fooling himself into thinking the other person is more committed than they are. I notice in that video that the guy promptly runs out like a coward as soon as he reveals his 'gotcha' moment to the ex. We hear nothing of her side. Get out of that outdated puritan morality and join the 21st century.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Tell it to my ex-wife. That bitch would fuck anything that moved, anywhere, any time, no matter how much she was getting at home.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I find both of the people in the video reprehensible. And not only for their atrocious tastes in music...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4500 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1117 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 610 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1765 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2877 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5033 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 1985 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3313 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1150 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1320 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous