Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 24th February 2017, 01:49

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
A variation on the "What's Everyone Up To Right Now?" thread.

So how are you feeling? For anyone who wishes to post how they feel.

A rating on a scale of 1-10 is not required although you can do that sorta thing too if you wish of course.

I'm currently feeling pretty damn awesome... I would say about 8/10.

[Image: xjcv9.jpg]
"My skirt is blowing upwards and you can sort of almost see my panties. What a massive cocktease I am. Oopsie." - Marilyn Monroe
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it his hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
"You fucking numpties... if you crucify me I'll just respawn." - Jesus Christ
"You know what? As it's my birthday today we can sod my Golden Mean to hell! I'm getting shitfaced tonight and I'll be buggered if any of you bastards are gonna stop me." - Aristotle
"Confucius say... oh fuck I forget... I think I'm losing my memory. Oh and pass the dry roasted peanuts would ya?" - Confucius
"Lord... make me chaste... but not yet.... no first I'm gonna need some hookers and some blow. K thx bai." - Augustine of Hippo
"Screw you all I'd rather drink the hemlock anyhow you ignorant motherfuckers!" - Socrates
"Yes, it's hard finding out all parents are liars. I can relate because I remember my parents telling me they'd been fibbing and I didn't really exist." - Santa Claus
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Now?
Feeling I'll be real happy on the 24th Dec.
My work load is horrendous, but mentally, Meh, it's just exercise....
That's what I keep telling myself...

Also, I've got fo4 to play tonight!
Yay!!!!!!
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Whoo!

I am gonna buy Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten + The African Kingdoms soon.

I really super excited about that.

And I am feeling 9/10 now mood wise, because I am enjoying Mafia and socializing on AF! Whoooooooooooooo!
"My skirt is blowing upwards and you can sort of almost see my panties. What a massive cocktease I am. Oopsie." - Marilyn Monroe
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it his hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
"You know what? As it's my birthday today we can sod my Golden Mean to hell! I'm getting shitfaced tonight and I'll be buggered if any of you bastards are gonna stop me." - Aristotle
"Confucius say... oh fuck I forget... I think I'm losing my memory. Oh and pass the dry roasted peanuts would ya?" - Confucius
"Lord... make me chaste... but not yet.... no first I'm gonna need some hookers and some blow. K thx bai." - Augustine of Hippo
"Screw you all I'd rather drink the hemlock anyhow you ignorant motherfuckers!" - Socrates
"Yes, it's hard finding out all parents are liars. I can relate because I remember my parents telling me they'd been fibbing and I didn't really exist." - Santa Claus
Hmm indifferent.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Sated. Wink

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
I feel nothing in the way of emotion right now.
Now that I've finished up my coursework for the time being, and had an excellent night out last night, I feel pretty facking gravy Wink
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Awesome-sauce Iro!

I am feeling awesome-sauce.
(28th November 2015, 21:04)Thena323 Wrote: I feel nothing in the way of emotion right now.

Please don't be like that... Sad
We're here for you, you know that right?!
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
I'll inject the feelings into you Thena Wink

But not literally!!!!

Seriously though, I can be infectious and I feel awesome-sauce I FEEL AWESOME-SAUCE TAKE MY AWESOME-SAUCE THENA!

I feel amazing right now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everyone up to right now? Stimbo 35733 1174379 22nd February 2017, 20:05
Last Post: Astreja
  What are you cooking/eating right now? Nymphadora 911 15314 21st February 2017, 18:40
Last Post: Nymphadora
  What are you drinking right now? Bella Morte 646 17658 19th November 2016, 16:17
Last Post: Vic
  What's everyone cooking for turkey day? mh.brewer 43 773 18th November 2016, 23:58
Last Post: Thena323
  What are you reading right now? Excited Penguin 4 191 25th October 2016, 23:47
Last Post: Cato
  Overstepping and feeling good. Maelstrom 15 852 19th October 2016, 13:01
Last Post: Asmodee
  @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? Alasdair Ham 32 1023 12th September 2016, 17:16
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 1859 4th September 2016, 23:23
Last Post: KevinM1
  Happy 4th of July everyone! Alex K 30 1021 5th July 2016, 02:55
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Something is not right in my head wolf39us 16 699 28th May 2016, 10:35
Last Post: vorlon13