Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
I want one I want one I want one I want one I want wone I want one I want one I want one I want one  wa fuck. 

I'm sick of having never had one, getting upset when people talk about having fun, feeling like I'm missing out. I am on dating websites but it's just not. working. out. fuck. 

I want to actually have fun in my life, but no. it's all mundane shit that doesn't fucking matter after mundane unfun shit that doesn't matter, because it's not fun. How about no.

I don't care that this is written horribly, I JUST DON'T CARE! I'm sick and tired of it. 

It
really
sucks
I'm 
upset
please
pity 
me
shower
me
with
pity
and 
praise
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
You could try going offline, if you haven't yet. I've always thought volunteering would be a good way to meet quality, like-minded people.

I will admit that I personally haven't met a potential partner during my volunteering; I prefer whining about being alone. Doesn't mean it couldn't work for you, though.
I don't get it. What's so hard about getting into a relationship? It's as easy as breathing.
I tried going to this really fucked up nasty punk bar, which was right next to a gay bar, which had people literally exchanging drugs, pan handlers at the bar stools, musicians talking about doing drugs at the concert on stage, I get warned about fights and shootings down there, plus gang violence and the obvious drug deals and crack heads outside the bar. So I have stopped going down there, lol. I never talked to a single person the 7 times I went to that bar.

The other place I could go is this retro arcade bar, but I don't drink so what's the point? I'd just stand around playing arcade games, not talking to anyone like the last two times I went there. I want some place where there's people who are really cool, who aren't in a dangerous as fuck neighborhood that I have to ride to on my bike in the middle of the night and fear for my life.

Other than that I fucking hate volunteering. It drains me.

(November 30, 2015 at 12:58 am)KUSA Wrote: I don't get it. What's so hard about getting into a relationship? It's as easy as breathing.

ahahaha omg you have no idea how stupid you sound.
(November 30, 2015 at 12:39 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I want one I want one I want one I want one I want wone I want one I want one I want one I want one  wa fuck. 

I'm sick of having never had one, getting upset when people talk about having fun, feeling like I'm missing out. I am on dating websites but it's just not. working. out. fuck. 

I want to actually have fun in my life, but no. it's all mundane shit that doesn't fucking matter after mundane unfun shit that doesn't matter, because it's not fun. How about no.

I don't care that this is written horribly, I JUST DON'T CARE! I'm sick and tired of it. 

It
really
sucks
I'm 
upset
please
pity 
me
shower
me
with
pity
and 
praise

Would you say you like to try new things ?

Would you say you have an almost unbelievably high threshold of disgust ?

Could you stay immersed in a bathtub of very cold water until you're almost a Popsicle ?

Could you then lie very still without talking at all for a 1/2 hour or so ?

If that's 4 yesses, I've got a perfect match for you !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Seriously, you're 21.

Relax, you're doing fine.

Angel
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I know this isn't the cliché thread... but you need to get out more. Sad Smile

But this worries me - If any form of volunteering you can imagine drains you, is it reasonable to assume that a relationship would drain you any less? They are work as well...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 30, 2015 at 1:00 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: ahahaha omg you have no idea how stupid you sound.

Stupid? How? Do you have special circumstances that prevent you from getting in a relationship?
(November 30, 2015 at 1:02 am)vorlon13 Wrote: If that's 4 yesses, I've got a perfect match for you !!!

I'd like to hear more about your match?
(November 30, 2015 at 1:07 am)KUSA Wrote:
(November 30, 2015 at 1:00 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: ahahaha omg you have no idea how stupid you sound.

Stupid? How? Do you have special circumstances that prevent you from getting in a relationship?

Oh, idk. I'm just crazy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 787 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3728 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 798 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 649 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2462 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 413 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1155 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you want to go to Westworld? Alexmahone 11 995 May 18, 2018 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4058 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172