Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:42 pm

Poll: Alexie, can I call you Alexie, how you been?
This poll is closed.
Don't call me Alexie; Only my momma calls me Alexie. And you ain't my momma, son.
25.00%
1 25.00%
It's Frank. Frank. Say it with me now. FRANK. That's me. Fuck you...
25.00%
1 25.00%
And I been great, ya right pillock.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What IS it about November?!
Wink 
What IS it about November?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Oo7nCF6Iw

Big Grin

I have next to no idea what's going on round here. Pretty much at all. It's interesting though... how long I've been gone, i don't even want to think about. Feels like ages. Like time ain't got no meaning to me anymore... that long, yknow?

Guess I aught be movin to rectify that, eh? Thinking Might have the energy soon again... oh look: November is one singular day from totally over O__o 

Which.... leads to the question. And yeah yeah, blah blah about the sun and all it's stupid vitamin D (I get plenty of 'vitamin D', would you believe Tongue), and besides!!!! December is darker, and I'm like totally cheerful most the way through it! Every year!

What the hell IS IT about November!?

It is literally the worst month ever invented. But this is also literally the best november that I can remember (ain't saying much tho; ain't nobody got no time for that rememberin thang). Oh well. It's time for me to celebrate Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucTYoKHGuI

Music that does ANYTHING but fit with outside in england right now... little too bright and cheery for this dreary place~ Big Grin Tiger

.... I just twinged something in my brain, and now I love everything and love you all. Fuck november, hello forum~ ^__^ Chuu chuuuuu~

Aight. We got a long way to go. So.

Let's get down to business... to defeat... the trolls. Did they send me spammers... when I asked... for bulls***?! This lot's the saddest shit I've seen... but yall can tust your time is due.... spammers I'm... back to perma... all of you~~

Rarwwrr Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: What IS it about November?!
I got no idea what you're on about (something about November? Tongue ), but it's great to see you back!

How are you doing?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 30, 2015 at 4:57 am)robvalue Wrote: I got no idea what you're on about (something about November? Tongue ), but it's great to see you back!

How are you doing?

Well, it's still November... sooo... ummm...

I'M GREAT!!~~~ ^__^ Tiger

... Plus and minus. As ever... as always.

But November is especially negative. This year. Last year. Every year. Something about November. A lot of somethings about November. Enough somethings going negative with such consistency as to consider November, on the whole, as not so much a drain as an utter flushing.

Were there one month I could skip out of the year, every year... that month would be November. Something happens between Halloween and Christmas... and I don't like it.

Fuck November. Too much something shitty, tis.
It's the cold, obv.
(November 30, 2015 at 12:27 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: It's the cold, obv.

December doesn't match that data. My ribs feel the cold, my god but they do... but my experience with it otherwise could hardly be called debilitating. No... the cold just pisses me off, mentally.

And I ain't even angry Tongue

It's not the cold. The cold can fuck off, but it ain't the cold. I did have a cold at some point in November, but that's not special to November either... but something is.

Meh, I'll figure it out someday. Maybe. Probably not. But I'll be damned if I don't try Undecided
Not "a cold"... " the cold", as in the temperature.

Never mind. I have no clue what it is.
February is the worst.... its not short enough.
(November 30, 2015 at 9:12 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not "a cold"... " the cold", as in the temperature.

Never mind.   I have no clue what it is.

You missed the double reference, I think. Used both, but neither were useful.

I wrote a novel on what it is most likely, then redacted literally as much of it as I realistically could, as this isn't a psyche support forum Tongue

That... and this is the fuck november thread. 

And February can also fuck right off, I'm totally with Min on this much.
Huh. I like when nights are longer than days. As far as I'm concerned it could be dark all the time. That's how my brain likes it or something ._.
(December 1, 2015 at 8:49 am)Vic Wrote: Huh. I like when nights are longer than days. As far as I'm concerned it could be dark all the time. That's how my brain likes it or something ._.

Nocturnal... is that you? :0

Sunlight is good for you, if only because it's good for me.

[Image: To%20Aru%20Majutsu%20no%20Index%20-%2010...e%2006.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No-Shave November Foxaèr 10 652 October 29, 2023 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  UK Meetup in November? Tiberius 3 773 October 11, 2011 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: ElDinero