Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You, South Africa, but
Thank You, South Africa, but
we already knew this.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/revealed...g-no-wmds/

Quote:REVEALED: Bush and Blair went to war in Iraq despite South African intelligence proving no WMDs

Quote:God, Spies and Lies, by South African journalist John Matisonn , describes how then president Thabo Mbeki tried in vain to convince both Blair and President George W Bush that toppling Saddam Hussein in 2003 would be a terrible mistake.

Mbeki’s predecessor, Nelson Mandela, also tried to convince the American leader, but was left fuming that “President Bush doesn’t know how to think”.

Yeah.  Thinking comes hard to republicunts.
RE: Thank You, South Africa, but
(November 30, 2015 at 11:19 am)Minimalist Wrote: we already knew this.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/revealed...g-no-wmds/

Quote:REVEALED: Bush and Blair went to war in Iraq despite South African intelligence proving no WMDs

Quote:God, Spies and Lies, by South African journalist John Matisonn , describes how then president Thabo Mbeki tried in vain to convince both Blair and President George W Bush that toppling Saddam Hussein in 2003 would be a terrible mistake.

Mbeki’s predecessor, Nelson Mandela, also tried to convince the American leader, but was left fuming that “President Bush doesn’t know how to think”.

Yeah.  Thinking comes hard to republicunts.

That book just went on my to-do list -- not that I really need further evidence of the Bush administration's idiocy and criminal mendacity.
With Saddam in power he kept people in check and made sure extremists would get hit hard by a iron fist we should have left him in power.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
What does any of that mean to a flag-waving, warmongering, shit?
B-b-but we gave them democracy.

._.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Yes, making a book about shit we already knew years ago...
We know it was a fuck up. We know there were no WMD. I guess our leaders just wanted something to bomb anyway.
I don't know.

This whole world is filled with rage. I don't see any of that stopping any time soon. Sad.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Kiwis Owe Mr Trump A YUGE Thank You! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1379 October 23, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Thank Goodness! Minimalist 1 230 August 16, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Thank You Charlie Sykes Minimalist 0 391 March 26, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Korea executed 5 security officials, South Korea says KUSA 32 4935 March 2, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fuck the South Minimalist 6 811 March 31, 2016 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  But if you just give them all the money they want... Minimalist 9 1625 March 3, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sorry, Bernie...But You Look Like A Putz Here Minimalist 28 5196 December 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bernie Wows the South West Minimalist 10 2839 July 22, 2015 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  South Dakota Vying For The Capitol of Dumbfuckistan? Minimalist 15 3857 January 30, 2015 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Always the South! Minimalist 10 1954 April 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Lek