Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again, 'Murrica. How Many More
Again, 'Murrica. How Many More
will it take?

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authorities-r...fire-dept/

Quote:Reports of at Least 20 Victims Amid Active Shooting Incident in San Bernardino: Police

When will we ever learn?
RE: Again, 'Murrica. How Many More
Seeing this now on CNN. WTF is wrong with people?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
They are crazy and they are armed to the teeth.
Apparently three gunmen fled in a black SUV. From what I came in on, it was a building that had special needs children in it. Was it a school or what?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I think they probably meant to attack the Planned Parenthood a block or so away, and just got the wrong facility. I could be wrong of course, but that's what my instincts are telling me.

This one's really close to home for me... literally. SB is about an hour from here.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
They just had a father of an employee on tv. His daughter texted him saying "people in my office shot. Pray for us"

Just throwing this out there... but I don't think god is going to intervene.
(December 2, 2015 at 4:36 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I think they probably meant to attack the Planned Parenthood a block or so away, and just got the wrong facility. I could be wrong of course, but that's what my instincts are telling me.

This one's really close to home for me... literally. SB is about an hour from here.

Stay safe, please. suspects on loose and it is unknown which direction of travel they went in.
(December 2, 2015 at 4:33 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: Apparently three gunmen fled in a black SUV. From what I came in on, it was a building that had special needs children in it. Was it a school or what?

Min's link says towards the bottom that they "provide services to 30,200 people with developmental disabilities and their families in San Bernardino and Riverside counties" so it sounds more like a resource center than a school.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
What the fuck is wrong with people....
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Quote:but I don't think god is going to intervene.

The fucker never does.

Anyway, to answer your original question.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/guns...8edb31b652

Quote:Paul Ryan Balks Over Blocking Gun Sales To People On Terror Watch List

Quote:The GOP-run House has not held any votes on major gun control measures since the killings of 26 children and adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012.
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., did not respond directly when asked Thursday if he favored barring people on the watch list from buying guns, saying, "We are just beginning this process of reassessing all of our security stances."
The National Rifle Association signaled this week it will oppose Feinstein's bill, as it did those before it.

And there you go.  Republicunts like guns...or the profits of gun makers..far more than they care about dead kids.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1175 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 808 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 14494 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1512 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1519 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Me likey, me likey a lot many! Brian37 18 1201 May 31, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City Amarok 19 2101 September 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 22852 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How Many Will Die Because The WLB Is A Fucking Moron? Minimalist 58 7495 December 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica. Minimalist 16 1934 May 9, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon