Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook
Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook
So I have this fake facebook, where I just post whatever I want, I upload all the cute pictures for my avatar I don't want anyone I know irl to see. My mom fucking showed up in the recommended searches. So I blocked my main account, I set my privacy settings on maximum, yet she still fucking showed up in the suggested people. So I just blocked her account, so that way she can't see my account. I have no idea how the fuck facebook even figured this out, because I am on a completely different IP address, I have no friends who are even in my state on facebook, I don't associate with anything having to do with my mom on facebook. Yet there she fucking is, showing up in my suggested friends. 

How the hell does this happen? You know what the scariest thing is? It's extremely difficult to figure out how to permanently delete your facebook. Fortunately I asked some people that sent me to a simple button, but it's hidden as fuck and there's nothing that directs you to it on facebook. It takes two weeks to be deleted and if you sign in once it cancels the deletion. What the fuck is all of this, how did this happen?

Edit: I realize a few people who I know irl were showing up in my profile. So I just scheduled it for permanent deletion.
RE: Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook
Damn that scenario sounds familiar.

I think I know you.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Okay, it's suggesting everyone I know in the searches, I'm deleting this thing.
Fuck you, you repetitive little shit turd.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Facebook will assimilate you all. It knows everything. Resistance is futile.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 5, 2015 at 2:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Fuck you, you repetitive little shit turd.

Was that aimed at the OP?
(December 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: So I have this fake facebook, where I just post whatever I want, I upload all the cute pictures for my avatar I don't want anyone I know irl to see. My mom fucking showed up in the recommended searches. So I blocked my main account, I set my privacy settings on maximum, yet she still fucking showed up in the suggested people. So I just blocked her account, so that way she can't see my account. I have no idea how the fuck facebook even figured this out, because I am on a completely different IP address, I have no friends who are even in my state on facebook, I don't associate with anything having to do with my mom on facebook. Yet there she fucking is, showing up in my suggested friends. 

How the hell does this happen? You know what the scariest thing is? It's extremely difficult to figure out how to permanently delete your facebook. Fortunately I asked some people that sent me to a simple button, but it's hidden as fuck and there's nothing that directs you to it on facebook. It takes two weeks to be deleted and if you sign in once it cancels the deletion. What the fuck is all of this, how did this happen?

They are watching you with Drone spies so they can cut off your face and use it to commit crimes.

Chill man, from a technical sense it could be any number of reasons, cookie settings or what you are searching with facebook or your email account you signed up with. Any number of things. Who cares. If you block her and have privacy settings on it won't be a problem. If you decide that you are allowed to be yourself around your mother, even less of a problem.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 5, 2015 at 2:43 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(December 5, 2015 at 2:31 pm)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: So I have this fake facebook, where I just post whatever I want, I upload all the cute pictures for my avatar I don't want anyone I know irl to see. My mom fucking showed up in the recommended searches. So I blocked my main account, I set my privacy settings on maximum, yet she still fucking showed up in the suggested people. So I just blocked her account, so that way she can't see my account. I have no idea how the fuck facebook even figured this out, because I am on a completely different IP address, I have no friends who are even in my state on facebook, I don't associate with anything having to do with my mom on facebook. Yet there she fucking is, showing up in my suggested friends. 

They are watching you with Drone spies so they can cut off your face and use it to commit crimes.

Chill man, from a technical sense it could be any number of reasons, cookie settings or what you are searching with facebook or your email account you signed up with. Any number of things. Who cares. If you block her and have privacy settings on it won't be a problem. If you decide that you are allowed to be yourself around your mother, even less of a problem.
It has a ton of people I know showing up in my suggested people. I'll be frank, my facebook is really, really, really gay. That's not something I feel comfortable sharing with anyone I know in person. Facebook is fucking me over royally right now, it will take two weeks for it to complete shut down too.
(December 5, 2015 at 2:42 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(December 5, 2015 at 2:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Fuck you, you repetitive little shit turd.

Was that aimed at the OP?

Yes.  That little cum stain has been perma banned here more times than I've been laid in the last month.

(December 5, 2015 at 2:45 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(December 5, 2015 at 2:42 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Was that aimed at the OP?

Yes.  That little cum stain has been perma banned here more times than I've been laid in the last month.

So once? Wink
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1515 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 26093 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1161 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  This panic buying is frustrating GrandizerII 15 723 March 23, 2020 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 501 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 641 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1520 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 970 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Are mentalists fake? purplepurpose 12 3048 July 28, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 28985 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37